Introduction

" Are you sure both of you wanna go back to thailand ? " Asked an older brother who was tidy up his belongings.
The younger brother only reply with long sighed.

" Sky ?" Asked the older brother again.

" Actually... I dont wanna go back again phi, if i can I don't want to set foot there again but ... There was a big offer come from there, im planning to reject it but without me knowing noeul just signed the contract without ask me first " Explain sky tired.

" Noeul sign the contract ? "

" Yes phi, i told him to cancel the contract but he said if he cancel the contract he must pay big penalty, i told him i dont care how much i must pay the penalty as long as he cancel the contract but he refused phi. He even said if i dont wanna go to thailand then noeul will go by himself " Explain sky with frustrated.

" So you will let him go alone ? "

" Are you crazy phi ? Let him go alone to that place is same as commit suicide " Said sky, really he didnt wanna go back again but he can let noeul go there alone.

" But why suddenly noeul want go to thailand after all this time ? "

" He said he wanna back to his hometown, because he was boring working here "

" Yea... I think so too, korea is full of pressure especially if you work in entertainment like this. Maybe noeul need to take a rest "

" Um "

" But sky what if they found you ? "

" Do you really think they will find us phi ? "

" Maybe, the rate is 80% they can find you once you step your foot in thailand, because you know how powerful theraapanyakul in thailand  "

" I hope i dont need to meet them again "

" Ready or not you will meet them one day sky "

" Can you help us phi team ? At least reduce the chance to meet them "

" I will try, but i cant promise you we wont meet them. I'll arrange all you need in there and i'll tell hia win to protect both of you " Reply team.

" Thank you phi " Said sky, team walk to sky and hold his face and meet their head together.

" Everything is gonna be okay. You dont have to worry, me and hia win will do anything to protect both of you even if mean we must against the theraapanyakul family... No one ... No one cant hurt you.... All you need is to be strong and face your fears " Said team while comfort sky.

" Um ... "

" Now ... Go back and finished your work, noeul will finish his part soon, dont make worried face like that or noeul will be worried..sky "

" Okay .... Phi "

" Yes ? "

" Please dont call me sky again, now my name is peat. "

" Oh sorry my bad "

" Because sky and rain was dead killed 5 years ago by them " Said peat with coldly eyes.