Chapter 10

Phai and phayu looked at each other in astonishment at peat's words, they didn't understand the meaning of peat's words

" What do you mean ? " finally phayu asked, phayu and phai were really confused. He's sky but he's not sky?.

" Like I said before, I'm not sky but I'm a part of sky..... I'm an alter egos that sky created before you killed him " Peat's explanation made phai and phayu even more confused.

" Should i remind you what you did to sky and rain 5 years ago? " phayu and phai froze when they heard that, without needing to explain, phayu and phai know what mistake they made 5 years ago.

_Flash Back _

Sky met phai for the first time when sky had just entered high school, phai and sky were 3 years apart in age. At that time, Phai helped Sky when he was held up by thugs when he was going to school.
Since then sky has kept a sense of admiration for phai and since then sky has fallen in love for the first time with someone.

Phai often takes Sky for walks, often gives small gifts to Sky, Phai also often meets Sky at school, and it's not uncommon for Phai to pick up sky to school or home. For phai, sky is an interesting, funny and innocent child.
Phai thinks that Sky is a little brother that he has to protect, but for Sky, Phai's treatment makes him fall in love with Phai even more and Sky wants to be the only person for Phai. So finally sky ventured to declare his love for Phai.At first, Phai was shocked to hear Sky's declaration of love for him because all this time Phai only considered Sky as a younger brother, but because Phai didn't want to hurt Sky's feelings, Phai finally accepted Sky's love confession. Of course sky was beyond happy.

The happiness that sky felt, he told his best friend who lives abroad. But the happiness that sky felt didn't last long.

Sky wants to surprise Phai by visiting Phai's place of study, moreover Sky plans to continue studying at the same place as his lover so he will come to Phai's campus without telling Phai first but what he got was far from what he imagined.

Sky trembled, his body felt very cold, his eyes reddened trying to hold back the tears that were about to fall. Sky walked slowly toward the room where phai was.

" ... Uhmm .. Phai.. Ahh slow down aaah phai " the sound of moan made the sky even more unable to move.

" What wrong ... Ahhh.. So .. Good... You .. Like... Ahhh .. Rough right " phai reply, sky's tears fell uncontrollably hearing phai's distinctive voice. There he saw his lover having sex with a young man who was probably his junior.

" Phi phai .... Ahhh.. Phi phai .. Harder ... Ahh.. So good phi .. Phi phai aahh " the moan were getting faster and faster.

" Ahhhh.. So good .. So tight .. You are so good ... " With trembling hands Sky took his cellphone and tried to call Phai, hoping that what he saw was just an illusion.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

" Phi ... Ahh.... Your phone ah.. Phi .. your phone rings ahh ... there phi phai .. There... Yes.. Please hit hard there phi " the mkan was getting wilder, the youth was about to come.

" Just ignore it .... ahhh... it doesn't matter.. ahhh.. shit.. im coming... ahhha... haa " phai sped up his movement in and out before he reached climax.

" AKHHHKHH... SHIT .... AAHH IM COMING " both of them shouted in unison as they reached the climax, Sky's body really didn't move, tears kept flowing down his cheeks, his mind was blank, his head hurt and he could only cover his mouth with both hands to stop the sound of sobbing he would let out.

" phi phai .... you are the best, no wonder many people want to sleep with you " the young man chuckled, then he suddenly widened his eyes when he felt phai's hips start to move again.