Afterword & Author's notes

*Picture above is from Pinterest.*

Hey I'm Frog thanks for reading my book! My pronouns are She/They by the way!

Thank you people so much for reading my book I really enjoy writing fan fictions because I love making people happy and being able to highlight relations between characters that may not have existed in the original series/movie/TV show. This book has been such fun to write and has managed to capsulate my love for fighter aircraft too so that's a bonus!

Again thank you for reading it really does mean a lot to me and helps me out a great deal. If you've read this far, maybe consider following me to support my work? I would really love to gain some followers both on my account here and my Instagram account (that_mushroomfrog4) to get some insight into people's opinions on my books and just to have some more support in general! No pressure if not though that's fine too. What was your favourite part of the book? Who was your favourite character or your favourite and most unexpected plot twist? Let me know in the comments along with your reviews/thoughts! Thank you so much!

A little bit about me:

Hey I'm frog! I have two dogs and a younger brother. I really enjoy writing & telling stories because it spreads joy. I aspire to become a vet/pilot since I love both animals and aviation. My favourite movie is Mission impossible rouge nation followed closely by Top gun Maverick which is just awesome 🤩!!!

I'll eat basically anything I'm not too bothered but I think I'd have to say that my favourite food is chicken korma same as my favourite dessert is most likely Brownie with strawberry ice cream. I like smoothies (again, any flavour I don't mind) because they're great and why not lol.

Favourite writing genre/book genre: Enemies to lovers fantasy.

Sexuality: Lesbian & Asexual 🏳️‍🌈👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Tea or Coffee: both I don't mind but I prefer coffee (usually strong black with one sugar)

Hobbies: Sleeping for long hours, watching movies snuggled up in a blanket, running and watching the planes fly overhead as it's comforting and gives me a sense of immense inner peace and clarity.

Introvert, extrovert, or Ambivert:
Introvert through and through although when people truly get to know me and I trust them with many things (which isn't for a long while unfortunately as I have trust issues), I'm sometimes a bit of an ambivert.

I hold my friends and family very close to me and love them both dearly meaning that I'm very protective of them. I'm also quite open minded and cheerful but I can be very sensitive and hurt easily.

And yeah that's it! Again, thank you so much for reading! If there's anything else you want to know about me (within reason obviously and stuff that isn't private/personal), just drop your question in the comments and I'll try reply to you as soon as I can!

Thank you. Sending much love,
Frog Xx :)