🍋If Only (Y! Johnny x Reader) 🍋

*Lemon/smut! 18+ NSFW Content *

_____________________________

What a strange man to have come into your life. You couldn't imagine what he could possibly want with you....

But actually, you took that back. You could absolutely imagine.

Being the only child of the president meant you had to guard your heart carefully. There were no shortage of people trying to get their hands on you, in both a figurative and sometimes even literal way.

But you wanted his hands on you.

From the moment you saw him, you wanted it. The lock over your heart broke the moment you gazed into those eyes and immediately melted at the sight.

Throughout the race, you had stolen brief, precious moments with him. A kiss on your hand, his thumb brushing softly against your cheek.

"What I would give to be with you, Johnny Joestar... but I can't."

But to you, even with all the feelings you had for him, this was a schoolyard crush, something temporary, and you did your best to simply forget about it. The elegant Y/N Valentine had to look her best for real suitors after all.

Johnny did consider himself a real suitor, however, and you didn't realize the lengths he would go to have you.

His first intention just to manipulate you to get to your father, to get to the corpse parts, was no longer a reality, no longer an idea in his head at all. There was only you now.

But why you? Johnny wondered that himself when he first met you. Out of all of the little girls in the world, why did Valentine choose to take in you. Just chance? Was it just really luck that took you out of the orphanage and landed you into American high society?

Damn the corpse parts, damn your father, damn the entire world when you were before him. You awakened something primal that he desperately wanted to hold onto, instincts he could never act on... until today, that is.

Today, when he sought you out yet again to proclaim his love to you.

You were looking out the window of the nicest hotel in town, the first racers would be arriving at the stop soon, and you knew for a certainty Johnny would be among them. He always seemed to be with the frontrunners.

And of course, you really shouldn't have expected anything else from him. He was an experienced rider, after all. A famed jockey, a celebrity, in a sense.

Maybe if your father weren't so furious anytime Johnny was mentioned by anyone, it could work out... and you could ride off on Johnny's horse with him into the sunset like those romance stories the maids always told you.

You blushed at the idea.

"If only, Johnny." You smiled to yourself as you gazed out the window dreamily.

"If only... what?" A voice responded behind you.

You jumped and whirled around. There before you, in his bright blue clothing, was the unmistakable Johnny Joestar. His piercing gaze looking right through you.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I just arrived in town. I wanted to see you." He said bluntly.

Walking up to you, he wrapped his arms around you. Your face grew red and felt hot.

"Johnny? When did you..."

"Don't worry about that. Let's enjoy each other."

You were happy to see him, but you still had questions. "How did you know I was here?"