🍋Don't Leave (Yandere Josuke x Reader)🍋

Warning: 18+ Lemon content! 

Requested by: yutas_puta

_____________________________

'Answer the phone, little diamond. I promise I'm not mad.'

He had no right to be mad anyway. You were just going to be out of the country for college for a year.

You and Josuke had just turned 19 and graduated, and while you had told Josuke about your plans before, it still seemed to come as a surprise to him.

'Just pick up the phone, Y/N. I know you're there.'

Now he wouldn't stop calling.

'Why do you want to leave me, little diamond? Have I done something that bad to upset you?'

You just wanted to give him some time to calm down.

'You're really testing my patience, little diamond. Answer me now.'

You shut off the phone. You felt bad for ignoring him, but Josuke had always been a bit clingy. You figured this was for his own good and yours.

You laid on your bed and dozed off.

Slowly, you woke, and saw a familiar figure standing over you with a big grin on his face.

"Aww, is that why you didn't answer me, little diamond? Because you were just sleeping? How cute!"

Your eyes widened. You were completely awake now.

"Josuke?? How did you get in here?"

"Don't be so silly, Y/N! I had a copy of your house key made a long time ago." He responded with a laugh.

"A copy...?"

"You've never really noticed it, have you Y/N?" Josuke asked, and you stared blankly at him. "Ever since we've been together, I could hardly be without you. I wanted-- no, I needed you all to myself, and I hated whenever you talked to someone who wasn't me. Call it a bit of an obsession. You've never noticed because I've tried all this time to keep it under control, but I just can't anymore, not when you think you can just leave me this." His eyes seemed dark and his usual perky demeanor was gone.

Who is this? This isn't the Josuke I've been with since our sophomore year. Could he really have hidden his true self for that long?

"Oh little diamond, I forgot to mention I saw you talking to Okuyasu earlier about your problems. Why didn't you come to me about your problems? It made me really upset to have you ignore me like that. You'll have to be punished for that. I'm going to show you who I am. I'm going to make you change your mind about leaving me like that."

You nearly laughed. Sweet, timid Josuke going to make you change your mind about college? You didn't think so. 

But your thoughts were interrupted as Josuke pulled you into a rough kiss, climbing onto your bed.

"Josuke..." 

"You don't believe me, Y/N? I told you, you needed to be punished. No more going off on your own, no more talking to any other guys. You're mine, and it's time you learned that. When I'm done with you, you'll never leave me again for anything."

Your face heated up at his words. What kind of punishment does he mean?

He was on top of you now and pulled you into another kiss, though this time is was much more gentle and tender. Dazed, you kissed him back and let his tongue in. Again, Josuke was gentle and sensual.

He held your hand and your fingers intertwined as he began to slowly grind on you. Soon you felt something hard poking at you from his pants.

Your heart fluttered anxiously at the feeling of him against you. Josuke moved from you mouth to your neck, leaving soft and wet kisses on you.

"Mmm" you let out unconsciously. This was all new to you, Josuke taking control like this. Every time you two had kissed or made out, you had always initiated it. Josuke had just always seemed so shy about it, and you had certainly never been this intimate with him before.

"You like that, diamond? I want to show you how much I really love you." Josuke whispered. You looked at his pants and saw the outline of his shaft pressing against it, wanting to get out. "Are you ok with this?" He asked, holding both your hands in his.

Face flushed, you looked straight into his eyes and nodded, whispering "yes".

He smiled sweetly at you and kissed you deeply. Slowly, he began to undress you. In what felt like no time at all you were both naked. You played around with Josuke's now slightly messed up pompadour as he licked and sucked on your breasts. He didn't even seem to notice his unkempt hair and even moaned when you tugged it.

"Mmm more, diamond-- you're turning me on so much." He squeezed your breast and ran his hand smoothly down your body to your dripping entrance, wasting no time in sliding his finger in. You arched your back. It was your first time.

"Ahh- Josuke!" You cried out in delight as he curled his finger in and out, gradually picking up the pace and adding another finger in. 

"Does that feel good, diamond?" 

"Ahhh y-yes." You said, biting your lip. You began to feel something building up in your core. "Josuke! I'm feeling-- I feel like--"

"Are you going to cum, darling? Cum for me, I want to hear you call my name."

"Ohh Josuke!!!" You clenched around his fingers and moaned as he pulled then out of you. He held them out to you and you took his fingers into your mouth and sucked on them. Josuke put his face in between your legs and licked up the mess you made around your now sensitive pussy. "Ooh, Josuke be gentle please." you twitched slightly at his actions.

Josuke froze. "Gentle? Didn't I say you needed to be punished, Y/N? It wouldn't be much of a punishment if I was always so gentle with you, would it? I think you need to learn the hard way who you belong to. Who you will always belong to. Don't you know how much you hurt me by saying you were going to leave?"

"Josuke..." you were cut off as he kissed you. You tasted yourself on his lips. "Ahhhh!" you shook as you felt his cock slide slowly inside you, stretching you out. 

Josuke grunted. "Ooh you're so tight, Y/N. That's right, it's our first time isn't it? I love the way you squeeze around my cock. My pure, sweet little diamond."

You whimpered and clawed at his back as Josuke began to tear through your pussy. He held your legs up to make it easier to pound into you. The room was filled with the sounds of blissful moans and grunts from you and him. 

You were consumed by both pain and pleasure, focusing on the rhythm of Josuke's thrusts and the wet sounds of his shaft sliding in and out. It turned both of you on even more, and Josuke made love to you with ravenous passion, spanking you and leaving his little love bites all over your body. The overstimulation was driving you to the edge.

That feeling was building up in your core again.

"JOSUKE, I-I'M CUMMING!"

He urged you on. "Cum with me, Y/N!"

He shot his load into you as you squeezed his shaft tight, milking him dry. Josuke collapsed next to you, the both of you panting and covered in sweat. 

"Oh Josuke, you know I'll never leave you."

"I know you won't, little diamond. But I can't take any chances, I hope you understand. You're coming with me. Somewhere they'll never find us. You're mine. You're not leaving my side again. Ever."

Next: Yandere Okuyasu x Reader