Dark Necessities (Y! Narancia x Oblivious GF Reader)

OMG, I'm back. So sorry for the long hiatus. A short one here as I slowly get back to writing again. I think I'm a bit rusty, but hope you like it.

Warning: Murder

Requested by: KimonoQueen

____________________________

"I know you're probably busy studying with Fugo or hanging out with Giorno, but you did promise me. Let's meet at the park around noon! What do you think? Just call me back! Love you!"

Narancia finished listening to the voicemail left by his sweetheart. He closed his phone and put it back in his pocket. He would go. A day in the park with you sounded just lovely.

But there was work to be done first.

He turned his attention back to the man he had bound and gagged. A drug dealer that Giorno ordered him to get rid of.

"Aerosmith."

He would have to clean off some of the blood. Thankfully, you never questioned it when he did miss a couple spots.

"Oh no, did you hurt yourself? You need to be more careful, Narancia!" You would always tell him.

He checked his watch.

"Almost noon. I'm going to be late!" His normal demeanor came back, and he beamed as he ran to meet you, completely forgetting about the man he just killed. 

"Aerosmith!" He called out. "Do some scouting! Let's see if we can see where she's at!" 

Finally Aerosmith found you, walking your usual path to the park from your home. You looked about happily at the town around you, in your own little world. 

But then Aerosmith spotted something strange. A man standing on a roof just above you. He seemed to be watching you... and following you. He was hopping from rooftop to rooftop as you walked on the street below.

Suddenly you stopped on the street, and he did too. You pulled out your phone and dialed someone. Of course, that someone so happened to be Narancia. As you waited for him to pick up, Narancia spotted the man on the roof talking to a second man on the ground through a radio.

Narancia couldn't tell what they were saying, but he knew what they wanted.

They were clearly from a rival gang.

And they wanted to kidnap you.

The man on the ground started to approach you as you stopped to try to call Narancia again. He had something in his hand. Maybe something to make you sleep?

"Come on, Y/N... keep moving..." Narancia muttered, running to where you were at, though not wanting you to see him. "Damn it! Aerosmith, shoot his hand!" 

The stand shot the man's hand before he could reach you, and Narancia made it just in time to push him into an alley before you could notice anything and turn around.

"You're going to pay for what you just tried to do to Y/N." Narancia whispered, just as his phone rang again. He didn't want to ignore you a third time, so he picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me! I don't know if you got my message earlier---"

"Yeah, I did! The park right? I'll be there!" He quickly cut you off, just as the man tried to lunge at him. Aerosmith gave him a good blast to the head and the man fell to the ground. Some blood had splattered on Narancia, but he didn't mind. 

He'd done worse to protect Y/N before.

"Are you busy? What was that noise?"

"Nothing!" Narancia said a little too loudly. He had to keep in mind that you were just around the corner. You didn't seem to notice anything suspicious though. He looked up to see the other man on the rooftop looking down at him, and then fleeing. "I'll be there real soon, ok?"

"I can't wait! See you soon! Love you!"

"I love you too."

Narancia hung up and sent Aerosmith to look for the fleeing man, but also to scan the scene and make sure there was no one else involved that would try to come after you. Thankfully it had only been those two men.

He used a ladder to climb up to the rooftop of a building and after Aerosmith put a bullet in the man's leg, Narancia swiftly made his way over to him. 

The man was down, and he wouldn't get back up. It was time to interrogate, but just as he was about to start asking questions, Narancia's mind became clouded. They had come after you. You, who he held dear above all else, even the gang, even his own life. 

What would they have done to you? Torture you? Rape you? Kill you? 

All to get to him.

He imagined everything, all the scenarios played out in his mind of what they could've done to you if he had not been there. But you would never know. You couldn't know. You might think that he was crazy... cruel... evil. All the horrible things he had done to people who tried to involve you in something that you didn't deserve to be involved in.

He could've been merciful... if only they hadn't dragged you into it.

His pupils dilated as he balled his hand into a fist. 

Narancia got on top of the man and hit him square in the face. The back of the man's head hit the rooftop. Then Narancia did it again, and again. For those couple minutes its like he wasn't there, everything was blank. 

The next thing he knew, the man's face was unrecognizable and his hands were painted red. He breathed heavily, trying to process what he had just done. 

His phone rang.

"Hey! I just wanted to let you know I'm here already. You're not going to cancel on me, right?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Y/N.
You know I'd do anything for you." 

Next up: Y! Joseph (Part 3) x Reader