She's a Rebel (Yandere Risotto x Reader)

Warning: Sexual themes, gore, dom kink

Not a lemon, but I feel like there's enough in it to label it NSFW

Risotto POV:

I had been tasked by the boss to track down and take out a rogue member of Passione, named Y/N L/N, who had been feeding information about Passione's operations to a rival gang in Northern Italy. 

Her stand, Ride the Lightning, pulled and absorbed electricity wherever she could find it, making it able to send out energy blasts. However, after reading up on her, I noticed that she avoided combat, despite her destructive potential. She favored using her stand more stealthily, pulling electricity from a room or area to make it dark, allowing her to make an easy escape.

Well, she wasn't going to escape me.

I decided to go on this mission alone, to avoid getting noticed by her and scaring her off. I had tracked her down to the city of Milan, just south of the Swiss border, where she planned to escape to. 

Now I was sitting outside, at a restaurant near her hotel, waiting for her to show herself. I needed to study her routine first before I made a move. The boss had said to keep this one quiet.

Where are you, Y/N? Come and show yourself. I was growing impatient. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Well, I have to say that you're cuter than the pictures. I kinda wish I met you earlier." A cool, soft voice spoke behind me. She walked around the table, gently sliding her hand down my arm, which was resting on the table. She sat down in the seat facing me and casually asked a waitress for an iced tea. 

Her soft touch made me shiver, and it looked like she noticed it too, giggling and smiling slyly at my reaction.

I'm 'cuter than the pictures'? That's all she had to say for meeting the man who was sent to kill her? 

The same thing could honestly be said about her. The pictures I had did her no justice. Smooth s/c skin, h/c hair that shone in the sun, and e/c eyes that were playful, yet at the same time, seemed to pierce into your very soul. She was gorgeous. 

I gulped unconsciously, making her giggle again.

"What's wrong? Are you scared? You shouldn't be. I just wanted to enjoy some lunch with you, and enjoy the view too." she winked at me.

View? What view? We're sitting in front of a building on a busy street corner, not much of a view there. 

Suddenly it hit me. She's talking about me? Never have I met anyone who not only was unintimidated by me, but was actually flirting with me. I felt it starting to get hot outside.

I realized I was scared, not of her, but of my reaction to her. Nobody's ever made me feel like this before. She was intriguing, confident, fearless. 

"What are you doing?" I questioned, trying to keep my tone as menacing as possible.

"Flirting." she said honestly. "I know I'm bad at it but you don't have to look so annoyed about it." she pouted. 

I'm not annoyed, I'm turned on. So self-confident, I wish I could bring you to your knees.

"I mean, why are you talking to me?" I questioned.  

"Because you're interesting and someone I can relate to, you're pretty nice to look at, and guys will finally stop approaching me because they'll think you're my boyfriend and be way too scared of you."

If only I could be your boyfriend. Too bad I have to kill you.

"You aren't scared?"

She shrugged. "If you were going to kill me, you could've done it the moment you felt my hand on your shoulder, which probably means the boss doesn't want any witnesses. So, why not just enjoy lunch together?