The Only One (Y!Kira x Reader x Y!Josuke)

Requested by: sukisladybugs

Basically set in an AU where Kira is never found out.

Warning: some sexual content, no lemon.
__________________

You followed your new boss up to a golden haired man wearing a plain expression on his face. You were new to the little town of Morioh, and today was your first day working at Kame Yu.

You were excited and nervous, you hoped people would like you, or at least, wouldn't hate you. Getting along with your coworkers and bosses were important to you, but you had never been the best at making friends.

"Mr. Kira may seem intimidating, but you can be sure that he's not scary at all. He's a very polite and respectable man," your boss explained.

You simply nodded.

"Kira!" Your boss exclaimed. "Good to see you. I'd like to introduce Miss L/N, our new hire. Y/N, this is one of our managers here, Mr. Yoshikage Kira."

"Its a pleasure to work with you." You bowed shyly.

Kira looked you up and down, but always his attention came back to your hands holding a notebook. He thought they were beautiful, but he always refrained from killing a coworker.

Still, he felt his urges boil up to the surface. For some reason, he felt them more strongly than he ever had before. Why was this happening? He felt his face heat up and he bit his inner lip as he grew hard.

No, not here! Not now! He thought desperately, searching for an out.

"Likewise, its a pleasure to meet you, but if you'll excuse me for just a moment." Kira hurried off to the restroom, cursing himself as he entered one of the stalls.

What he had just done was extremely unprofessional, leaving like that. Never had he ever done anything like that before. This whole situation was slightly concerning. He had always been able to control any urges at work, but this... this was entirely new.

Why does she make me feel like this? It's more than a want for her hands, its something else. My heart was pumping out of my chest. I've never felt this toward any... potential victim of mine. Not to mention the... erection. I hope nobody saw that, especially her.

Kira brushed the whole incident off as a one time thing that wouldn't happen again, and calmed himself down. He made sure that nobody else was there, and after doing so proceeded to unzip his pants and drop them.

Well I can't very well go back out there like this. This shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

Back outside, you, as well as your boss and a couple of other employees that had been close by, all stood in confusion at Kira's strange behavior.

"What on earth was that about?" Your boss muttered.

"Did I do something wrong?" You asked sincerely.

"No, no of course not, Miss Y/N. I'm sure Kira has his reasons, even if that was a bit out of character from him. I wouldn't worry about it."

You nodded, but weren't convinced. Whatever you had done, you hoped you could make it up to him.

"He may fancy you, Miss Y/N." One of your coworkers looking on commented. "I wouldn't blame him, to be honest." He winked at you.

You looked away from him shyly.

"My apologies for leaving like that. It won't happen again." Kira came back then. He had heard what that coworker had said to you, and he didn't like it one bit.