🍋 Fit for a King (Y! Giorno x Reader) 🍋

Warning: 18+ graphic sexual content!! Lemon!! 

Requested by: MsError666

Takes place about 5-6 years after Giorno takes over Passione. Everyone from Bruno's group is still alive.

_____________________________

"I want her. I'm sure of it."

You weren't sure when he first started to take notice of you.

"Ciao bella, I just had to come and introduce myself. My name is Giorno."

But now here you were. The "queen" of the most powerful gang in Italy, but at the same time a prisoner.

"I don't know what I did to upset you, but please let me go..."

"Its quite the opposite, amore. You're perfect. Fit for a king in fact. How could I possibly let anyone else have you?"

You had accepted it, but you still wanted to talk to someone who would listen, someone who could understand. You were miserable here, but everytime you tried to tell Giorno...

"Don't be so dramatic, bella. I've given you everything I can. If you want the world I will give it to you. But never forget who you belong to."

Today was a day like any other.

Giorno was out on business with Bucciarati and you roamed the lavish estate grounds with Trish, though you didn't dare tell her how you felt. What if she told Mista? And Mista told Giorno? Then what?

You briefly caught sight of Abbacchio arriving at the estate. Sometimes he would come by for paperwork and such but you hadn't seen him in a while. Though you two barely talked, he seemed to be the only one who could see how you felt and was sympathetic, so you were fond of him.

"Trish, could you give me some time alone for a bit?"

"Oh, sure. Lunch will be ready soon so I'll be in the dining room."

You nodded and left her. You entered Giorno's study and sure enough, Abbacchio was there.

Catching sight of you he bowed his head in greeting. "Signora, its good to see you. Did you need something?"

"I- uh, I wanted to know if I could talk to you about something."

He nodded solemnly, already knowing. You poured your heart out to him, about how you felt sad and honestly bored with your routine everyday. You lived well but it was still confinement.

"Abbacchio will you come more often?" You said when you were finished. You felt better talking to him.

When he nodded you embraced him and he held you for a while.

"Abbacchio. Get Out."

You both saw Giorno standing in the doorway, fists balled and fuming. 

"Boss--" Abbacchio began.

"GET OUT!"

Abbacchio said nothing and let go of you, quickly walking out of the study with his head down, biting his lip to keep himself from saying something insulting to Giorno. 

Giorno shut and locked the door and marched up to you, furious. You had never seen him so livid. 

You were shocked when Giorno crashed his lips into yours aggressively and he nipped at your bottom lip. As he forced his tongue into your mouth, he lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his hips. He carried you over to a table and sat on it, with you straddling him, a hardening bulge pressing against you.