6-Avengers: Infinity War-5

[Cut to Nebula suspended in the interrogation room seen earlier, while a guard puts her back together. Nebula ejects her eyepiece; disposing of the guard when he comes to replace it. She walks to a console, dragging her dislocated metal foot behind her, and inputs a code.]

Nebula: Mantis, listen very carefully. I need you to meet me on Titan.

"Hold up, that's where Tones, Pete and Strange are going" said Natasha.

[Cut to Peter Parker, Tony Stark, and Doctor Strange aboard the ship]

Peter Parker: (To Tony) Hey, what's going on?

Tony Stark: I think we're here. I don't think this rig has a self-park function. (Instructing Peter to put his arm in the machine for piloting) Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?

Peter Parker: Yep, got it.

Tony Stark: This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time.

Peter Parker: Okay. Okay. Ready.

Tony Stark: We might wanna turn.

Peter Parker: Turn! Turn! Turn!

(Strange creates a shield around them to prevent them from being killed in the landing.)

(The ship, now partially gone, lands on Titan)

Tony Stark: (To Strange) You alright?

Tony Stark: That was close. I owe you one.

No-one said anything wondering what was going on so they stayed silent.

(Peter Parker descends from above in spider-like fashion)

Some people smiled at that, it was kind of funny.

Peter Parker: Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something...And I end up eating you, I'm sorry.

Tony Stark: (While pointing at Peter) I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?

Peter Parker: I'm trying to say that something is coming.

(A grenade rolls into view, and Peter, Strange and Tony get back. Star-Lord, Drax, and Mantis appear in the doorway)

Drax: (Yelling) Thanos!

Gamora and Nebula sighed "idiots" they muttered.

(The Cloak of Levitation flies at Drax's face and whips him around. Star-Lord pins Iron Man to the wall with a magnetic disc)

People laugh at that.

Peter Parker: (While crawling backward from Mantis) Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!

"Sorry" said Peter.

Mantis nodded.

(Peter webs Mantis' arms to her body, and Star-Lord flies at him front the side, kicking him down.)

Star-Lord: Stay down, clown.

(Tony fires at the flying Star-Lord as Peter Parker extends his spider legs and jumps at him, but Star-Lord throws an electric cord that wraps around Parker sending him to the ground)

Drax: (Struggling with the Cloak of Levitation) Die, blanket of death!

Everyone laughs while Drax glares at the screen.