6-Avengers: Infinity War-2

Tony Stark: F.R.I.D.A.Y., evac anyone south of 43rd Street, notify first responders.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Will do.

[Doctor Strange stops the ship's engine. The dust clears. Ebony Maw and Ebony Maw exit the ship.]

Ebony Maw: Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to...

Tony Stark: I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here.

Ebony Maw: [Looks at Strange] Stone keeper... Does this chattering animal speak for you?

"Chattering animal?" asked Emerald. Laura and Clint laughed. Tony pouted.

Doctor Strange: Certainly not. I speak for myself. But you're trespassing in this city and on this planet.

Tony Stark: It means get lost Squidward!

"What's a Squidward?" Gamora asked Peter. "A character from a show called Spongebob" said Peter. "What's a Spongebob?" asked Mantis. "You know what, we're gonna watch Spongebob later" said Quill.

Ebony Maw: He exhausts me. Bring me the Stone.

"Tones exhausts everyone" said Emerald bluntly. Tony looks offended.

Tony Stark: Banner, you want a piece?

Bruce Banner: No, not really, but when do I ever get what I want?

"That's right" said Tony in sync with his on screen self.

Tony Stark: That's right.

[Bruce attempts to release the Hulk. Instead of Hulk coming out easily, the most that turns green is Bruce's neck]

"Okay, what's going on with Hulk?" asked Emerald.

Tony Stark: Been a while. Good to have you, buddy.

Bruce Banner: I just... I need to concentrate here for one second. Come on, come on, man.

Tony Stark: Where's your guy?

"Hulk and I have been having a thing, he doesn't want to show up" said Bruce. "Well that's a little stupid." said Crystal "thanks Christa for you opinion it was very helpful" said Bruce sarcastically, Crystal just grinned.

Bruce Banner: I don't know. We've sort been havin' a thing.

Tony Stark: There's no time for a thing.

Bruce Banner: I know.

Tony Stark: That's the thing right there. Let's go.

[Bruce gives out a loud grunt, but fails to release the Hulk.]

Tony Stark: {Glances at Strange] Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards.

Bruce Banner: Tony, I'm sorry. (STAMMERS) Either I can't or he won't-

Tony Stark: It's okay. Hey, stand down. [to Wong] Keep an eye on him. Thank you.

Wong: I have him.

Bruce Banner: Damn it.

[As Ebony Maw approaches the team, Stark dons his Iron Man suit. He defends himself and casts the Dwarf back to Maw, who dodges him.]

"Awesome" breathed the Weasley twins seeing the suit. Tony looks smug.

"Tony stopping be so smug" said Pepper.