3-Avengers: Age of Ultron-1

Announcer: [announcement over speaker, set over Wanda and Pietro holding hands] Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack.

Wanda smiles sadly when seeing Pietro she missed her twin.

Clint winced seeing Pietro again, as Pietro saved Clint's life.

[the Avengers are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, making their way through the woods and fighting soldiers]

Tony Stark: [Tony, flying up to the base in his suit, hits a forcefield.] Shit!

Steve Rogers: Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?

The Avengers start laughing, "he sounds like mum" said Harry and Crystal in sync, Emerald and Lily look offended.

JARVIS: The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.

Thor: Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.

[Emerald knocks out some soldiers]

Emerald Romanoff: "At long last" is lasting a little long, boys.

Clint Barton: [as some soldiers shoot at him] Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.

"No kidding Clint" said Laura jokingly, just to annoy her Clint rubs her head messing up her hair. Laura glares at him, he just grins.

Tony Stark: Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"

Steve Rogers: I know. [Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck] It just slipped out.

[at the HYDRA Research Base, Sokovia, Eastern Europe]

Strucker: Who gave the order to attack?

Fortress Soldier: Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers.

Other Fortress Soldier: They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked.

Strucker: [to List] They have to be after the scepter. [to the soldier] Can we hold them?

"How can he think he's able to hold you guys?" asked Harry, the Avengers shrugged.

Fortress Soldier: They're the Avengers!

"Hell yeah they are" said Ginny.

Strucker: Deploy the rest of the tanks.

Fortress Soldier: Yes, sir.

Strucker: Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks. [talking to Dr. List] Everything we've accomplished... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough.

Dr. List: Then let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the twins.

Wanda looked down.

Strucker: It's too soon.

Dr. List: It's what they signed up for.

Many people send Wanda judging look but the Avengers glare at them making them to turn away. Wanda sighed regretfully, Crystal looked at Wanda with worry, she'd lost her twin and now she was receiving judgement for something she did a year ago.

Strucker: My men can hold them.

[Stark flies to the HYDRA base to break in]

Jarvis: Sir, the city is taking fire.