humnava 18 (epilogue)

And here comes the update

Last part of the ss and last part of the book 📚

Bondita was sleeping peacefully with her 7 month and anirudh was admiring her with love and care...

Its his new routine to look at her in the morning till she wakes up and help her whenever she needs...

Last few months were very difficult for her as she was not able to walk properly.. as she was carrying twins.. yes twins there twins with her....

Although anirudh was there for her but still she was not able to do anything by herself.....

.
She slowly woke up and found him admiring her like always.. she shifted closer to him and snuggled more into his chest .. as always he kissed her crown.. and hugged her back....

Bondita its okay.. itni tension mat lo.. dr. Ne bola na bahut common h... Anirudh tried to calm her...

Par patibabu.. aaj ki hi due date thi na.. phir abhi tak dard kyu nahi chalu hua ha.... I know hota h aisa but.. i am worried.. bondita said in stress...

Bondita.... jaan.. relax... Its okay . Hum kal phir chale jayenge dr. Ke pass abhi sojao raat hogayi h..... Stress logi to problem ho jayegi... He said making her lay down...

She too brushed off the thought and snuggled more into his chest...

Next morning bondita woke up with extreme pain in her belly... She quickly slapped anirudh chest to indicate him....

Aah patibabu its hurting..... She screamed

Anirudh eyes shot up listening to her screams....

Bondita bondita... Relax.. jaan... He said and quickly picked her up in bridal style...

Aah.. nahi bahut dard... She said and anirudh was putting her down in car seat...

Ok ok nahi baitha raha... Som tum chalao gadi... Anirudh instructed.. and made bondita sit on his lap ... She snuggled more into his chest to calm herself down....

They quickly drove to hospital

Aah.... Bondita scremed from labour room. Anirudh was emotional mess by now...

Aaahh... A loud scream made his heart cleanched but soon relaxed hearing a beautiful voice...

Congratulations Anirudh/ dada... Everyone congratulated him.. and he finally let a smile appear on his face...

Nurse handed him the the twins athe girl and boy which made him more emotional...

Bondita opened her eyes only to find her patibabu making the girl sleeping by walking too and fro ... As she was crying like a crazy kid...

She smiled and called him...

Patibabu

Bondita .. he mummered and quickly went towards her...

She gestured him to give the baby to her and he did so...

She kissed her forehead and laid her on her lap.. meanwhile anirudh bought the baby boy near her too... She kissed his forehead too..

And in return she gets anirudh kiss on her forehead and giggled..

Tum thik to ho na bondita... He asked and she nodded..

Han patibabu.. aap khush hai na... She asked..

Khush .. duniya har khushi iske samne choti lag rahi h bondita he said and hugged her...

Bondita... Be by my side... Pls aise hi rehna h mujhe... Me tum or humare bacche... He said and kissed her forehead

Forever patibabu.. hum kahi nahi jayenge... Or aapko bhi nahi jane denge... She said and giggled

He too giggled...they spend some time together and made bondita rest as she was still weak..

And this is how there story continued....

Finally finished writing this... Make sure you are updated with my announcement

I will soon share my new account details with you all

Till then... Bbbbbbyyyyeeee