tere liye 17

"Patibabu.. aap rahenge kaha ??" Bondita asked .

"Umm dekhta hu.. soch raha hu humari london wale ghar pe chale jaau .. " anirudh said...

"Patibabu.. main bhi chalu apke saath... Jabatak conviction nahi ho jata aapke saath hi rahungi ..." She asked .

"Han kyu nahi .. par tumhe koi taklif to ni hogi na.   I mean . Abhi abhi hi izhaar kiya hai humne ... To comfortable ho na tum mere saath... Mera chuna galat to nahi laga na..." He was continuously asking questions.....

She was so irritated with this boring talks that she wanted to hit him and make him quite .. but his cute looks made her fall more.   And in order to stop him.. she wrapped her hand around his neck and kissed him on cheecks shocking him...

"Kitna bolte hai aap... Ye 15 sorry kam the to ab ye shuru kar diya..." Bondita said .

He held her by waist.  And tried to kiss her but she put her hand in between..

He frowned and she giggled

"Abhi ni... Mujhe packing karni hai... Aapke saath chalungi me .. i want to spend some time with you.. "  she said and left to take her things....

Anirudh smiled and sat on couch wondering how things have been changed.... Bondita who use to be his best friend is now love of his life..

Suddenly he felt a blanket over his face and someone started hitting him...

".aah.. bondita... Aah."    He cried in pain

Bondita immediately came out of bathroom and stopped the person.

."chodo.. chodo inhe... Kya karri ho..." Bondita said and pulled the blanket from anirudh .. and saw him with teary eyes ..

"Aap ... Aap thik to hai....  Aapko dard hora hai .. rukiye me dawa laati hu ".  Bondita said cupping his face

"Bondita tum iss lafange ki itni fikar kyu kar rahi ho..." Mrinal said...

"Bus mrinal... Kya bole ja rahi ho tum... Or kyu mara inhe ..." Bondita shouted .

"Bondita ye tere kamre me... Bina bataye... Or tumne kuch bola bhi nahi.... " Mrinal shouted...

"Kyuki pati hai mere..... Mera sansar.. mera jeevan.. meri saansen sabkuch hai ye.. samjhi..." Bondita shouted and touched anirudh wounds...

Mrinal immediately felt guilty and tried to gain forgiveness...

"Sorry mr. Anirudh.. extremely sorry... Mujhe laga koi lafanga ghus aya hai... Aksar bahut se ladke aa jate hai aise.... Bondita ko propose karne... Mujhe laga aaj bhi... I ... I am really sorry..." Mrinal said...

"Its okay mrinal... I know tumhare intension galat nahi the... aaah....." Anirudh said as bondita continued to apply medicine

Bondita blowed air to decrease the pain ...

"Aapko jyada dard ho raha hai kya patibabu..." Bondita asked with tears...

"Itna dard nahi ho raha jitne tumhare aansuon nikal rahe hai..."

Bondita immediately hugged him and he calmed her down...

...

They came to the london mansion and arranged everything....

Its being a month since anidita had shifted to london mansion...

Anirudh was here for an important case which he won a few days agao... And tomorrow is bondita's conviction...

She was very happy to spend quality time with anirudh... She missed this for 1 year...

They use to roam around lindon and use to spend more and more time with each other....
And an another good bews came in family.... Mini was pregnant for a week now....

Anirudh came back mansion after having an evening walk ...he saw bondita sitting near window and admiring the moon ..

He sat beside her and side hugged her.. she to leaned her head on his chest...

"Patibabu .. ye chand kitna pyara hai na .." bondita said..

"Hmm.. pyara to hai.. par tumse nahi . He said .." she blushed...

"Patibabu... Aapko pata hai... Me jab yaha london aayi thi na... To sirf aapki hi chinta lagi rehti thi mujhe... Aapne khana khaya hoga ki nahi... Aap office se aaye honge ki nahi... Aap kisi pe gussa to nahi kar rahe honge... " bondita said and giggled

"Accha... To kyu gaayi mujhe chodkar tum... Pata hai kitna akela ho gaya tha mein .." he said with teary eyes...

"Ab ni jaaungi... Shotti  " she said chuckling .... But suddenly saw his eyes full of tears ..

"Kya hua patibabu..." She asked being tensed. 

"Ab nahi jaogi na aise mujhe chodke .." he asked.

She sensed  how he is feeling and immediately hugged him...

"Kabhi nahi .  Agar aap bhi bole na.. to bhi nahi...." She said

He grabbed her by waist and kissed her...
.. he was about to move further but stopped ..

"Kya hua."  Patibabu.. she asked

"Nahi bondita... Tum.. tum shayad tyaar na ho .. main.. main aage nahi badh sakta.. jabtak tumhari marzi na ho .." he said ..

She held his hand and kissed it...

"Or aapko kyu lagta hai main tyaar nahi hu..." she asked..

He looked at her with shock....

"Bondita tum..." He tried to confirm

"Han patibabu..." She said and looked down in shyness...

He smiled widely and pulled her closer...

"Are you sure .." he asked...

She nodded and hugged him...

And the this became the most beautiful night of their life...

To be continued...