tere liye 21

Its 7th month of bondita pregnancy... Last night mini gave birth to a healthy baby girl...  Everyone were very happy to have a baby girl in rc house....

But bondita was so silent... It was late night when anirudh returned from his study... He found bondita awake and smiled...

He sat beside her and wrapped his hand around her ..

"Kya hua ... Mere bina neend nahi aa rahi kya..." He asked playfully...

"Patibabu... Bacche hone pe itna dard hota hai...." She asked being in deep thought....

Anirudh immediately felt the sensitivity of the talk and held her hand lovingly...

"Bondita... Dard kitna hota hai ye to mein nahi keh sakta... Par itna keh sakta hu.. me har pal .. har samay tumhare saath hu...." Anirudh assured her

"Aur bhagwan na kare kuch..." She was about to say but anirudh glared at her...

"Sorry.." she whispered

"Bas bakwass karwa lo tumse..... Koun kehta hai aisa.... Tumne mujhe bahut hurt kiya hai aaj..." I will not talk to you... He said leaving..

"Patibabu.. pls... I need you . I am sorry.... I promise abse aisi baatein nahi karungi..." She said almost crying

He turned to have a look and found her crying... She was his Strength... How can he hurt her...

He slowly went and sat beside her, cupped her face and wiped her tears...

"Abse ni karogi na mujhse door jane ki baatein... You know na.. i can't live without you..." He said

"I promise... And aap bhi ni jaoge na mujhse door..." She asked ..

He kissed her forehead..

"I promise..." he said...

They both hugged each other... Showing the live they poses for each other

"Patibabu... Haath rakhiye na... " She said...

He slowly placed his hand on her 8 month baby bump...

Bondita the baby is moving... He exclaimed in excitement...

"Han patibabu... Dekha aise hi raat ko 2 baje  ghumta rehta hai yaha... " She said chuckling....

"Matlab aab har rooj raat me hi jagayega ye apne maa baba ko.." anirudh too chuckled

"Or hum khushi khushi jagenge... Apne bacche ke liye..." She said smiling..

Anirudh held her hand and kissed her forehead and then her belly and continued to feel the baby....

It was almost midnight when bondita felt something uneasy... She was bot feeling well since morning... Her lower abdomen was paining....

Doctor suggested her to rest as its her 9th month...

Suddenly her pain increased and it became unbearable...

"Aah patibabu..." She screamed in pain...

Anirudh woke with a jerk and held her hand..

"Bondita .. bondita kya hua...are you okay.." he said creasing her head...

He was quite tensed...

"Pat...pat...patibabu.... Ba..ba.. baccha.... Aah.." she again screamed...

All the family members woke with her screams... They came towards their room and understood that her labour has started....

Som immediately called the doctor and she arrived soon....

All the men were outside and anirudh was being restless... He can't see his bondita in pain....

"Patibabu..... " A loud scream echoed in rc haveli... And a silence spread...

The baby started crying replacing the silence.....

"Badhai ho dada...." Som hugged anirudh...

Anirudh was standing expressionless... He was unable to believe he has became a father... His happiness had no bound.. he weeped against soms shoulder ..

He then hugged kaka and binoy .....

.subhra came out with the baby.. and handed it over to Anirudh....

"Badhai ho kopal.... Ladka hua hai .." shubra said...

He became emotional and kissed baby    .

"Mera beta ... " He said in happiness...

He handed over baby to kaka and went inside to see bondita....

She was unconscious... He held her hand kissed it....

She slowly opened her eyes only to find her patibabu..  patting baby to sleep...

"Patibabu" she mummered weakly...

"Bondita ... "He immediately went towards her and sat beside her ..

"Patibabu... " She became emotional seeing her baby...

He made baby sleep beside her and held her hand...
..

"Bondita... Beta hua hai... Dekho kitne aram se so raha hai... " He said..

They both admired the baby and then looked at each other with teary eyes....

Anirudh slowly made bondita sit and made her drink water

"I love you bondita... I am complete... We are complete... Our family is complete..."  He said kissing her forehead..

"I love you too patibabu.... You know this is the best time.... I can ever have.. " she said hugging him...

" And we love you beta....   Tum hamari zindagi ho... Humare pyar ki nishani .." they said together looking at baby...

Anirudh pecked bondita's lips and hugged her....

...

Its a wrap....

So this ss has came to an end...

If you want me to write more ss ..please suggest some ideas in comments...❤️

This story is so close to my heart .... It gave me the best experience to present my thoughts through a story..❤️

And the response i received was unbelievable....

Love you lovelies....❤️

The credit of idea and plot goes to my friend ManjisthaGanguly

Read her stories. I am sure you will love it....

Stay tuned for next ❤️