tere liye 19

"Mera bharat.... "Bondita became emotional as soon they landed at Calcutta port. 

"Patibabu mera bharat ." She said being emotional...

"Han bondita... Humara bharat..." Anirudh too became emotional ....

"To chale... Apne ghar.." he asked as bondita was still admiring her nation's beauty...

She nodded and they left for tulsipur...

"Are binoy... Anirudh ka telephone aya kya.. pata nahi itne dino se baat hi nahi ki... " Kaka said being tensed about them..

"Nahi da.. pata nahi kyu phone nahi kar raha..." Binoy said .

"Kyuki hum khud ane wale the..." Anirudh said happily standing at treshold...

"Anirudh..." Everyone went towards him..

Subhra became emotional seeing her son after a whole month and hugged him...

"Kaisa hai tu kopal... Or bondita kaisi hai.. acchi hai na.. usse ni laya saath me... Aane me koi takleef to nahi hui . Or itte dino se baat kyu nahi ki . Sab thik hai na.." subhra asked ..

"Ma ma .. itte sare sawal... Jara saans to lo... " He said chuckling..

"Saans to lo.. huhh janta hai na tu.. bondita ke jane ke baad kitna suna suna ho gya tha ghar... Jabtak pura parivar saath na ho . Accha nahi lagta mujhe... Kaha hai meri beti.. usse saath nahi laya .." subhra asked .

Anirudh smiled and turned..

"Bondita..." He called .

Bondita showed up in a beautiful red saree ... With sukha pola in her hand and bright red sindoor in her head.. looking like a perfect bahu of rc haveli....

"Bondita..." Mini became emotional and hugged her.. she too hugged her and weeped .

She met everyone and touched elders feet...

She was about to enter when subhra stopped her...

"Ruko beta.. pichli baar jab tum aayi thi tab tumhara grah pravesh nahi kar paaye the... Par dekho durga maa ne dibara ye mauka diya hai ... Isse hum gavana nahi chahate..." Subhra said

Bondita became emotional and did grahpravesh...

the family was complete now....they spend happy time together ...  everyone were happy to know about anidita and their confession....

Its been a month since anidita came back from london...bondita and mini bond became more strong as their clear everything about the past...

Bondita strted going to court with anirudh... Anirudh too started spending more time with her ....

But since few days bondita was not feeling well... She was having some issues with her health.. but this things were unknown to anirudh...

A fine afternoon... Anirudh was at home as he has taken a day off... Was sipping his coffee which was made by bondita

Bondita came in study for taking a book and was grabbed by a strong figure...

He held her by waist and kissed her forehead....

"Patibabu ye kya kar rahe hai app.. koi aa jayega to .." bondita said.

"Koi ni aayega .." anirudh said .and kissed her cheecks which were red due to her blush

"Ohoo dekho to.. laal ho gya hai... Sharam aa rahi hai tumhe.." anirudh smirked ...

Yes he was teasing her .. he love teasing her .. not just because she is his wife... He use to tease her only to see the love she poses for him... Her eyes always reflected the love and care for him...

She immediately hit him on chest and hugged him giggling...

"Kyu chedte hai aap mujhe... Aapki accha lagta hai na mujhe pareshan karna.." she said .

"Han to... Maja ata hai mujhe.. apni is.. choti si rani ko pareshan karna... " He said and giggled

She too giggled

"I love you..." She said

"I love you too" he said breaking the hug ..

"Me jaau .. mujhe book padhni hai.." she said moving back.. but still holding his hand.....

Before he could reply.. she jerked her hand and ran towards bathroom...

He too ran behind her and saw bondita vomiting...

He rubbed her back and held her ..

"Are you okay... " He asked

"Han patibabu.. pata ni..  kuch dino se.." she tried to said but again vomitted...

"Bondita... Kuch dino se or tumne mujhe batana sahi nahi samjha..." Anirudh scolded her...

"Patibabu.. " she turned towards him...

"Kya patibabu... Han pata hai tumhari tabyet kharab hai.. par daant khane wala kaam kiya hai tumne.. to daantunga hi na.. " he again scolded her...

He  held her and was about to leave bathroom when everything blacked out and bondita fainted in his arms...

Bondita opened her eyes and found herself in his arms...

She felt hsi warmth and hugged him more . Which broke his sleep..

He immediately sat and hugged her...

"Bondita.. are you okay.. ab kaisa lag raha hai .. " he asked being tensed

"Haan patibabu... Par me behossh.." kaise.. she asked she recalled everything..

His eyes became wet and he immediately hugged her..

"I love you bondita... And thank you for giving me the best gift of my life..." He asked.

"I love you too patibabu... Par maine konsa gift diya .."  she asked being confused .

He placed his hand on her belly... And smiled at her..

She understood a little but tried to confirm

"Patibabu.. kya ye sach..." She asked with teary eyes..

He nooded in yes and shee immediately hugged him...

"I love you patibabu... Aap sachme baba banne wale hai.." she again asked.

"Han bondita... Me baba.. or tum maa..." He said and hugged her even tighter...

To be continued.....