humnava 16

"Patibabu.. uthiye..na . " Bondita tried go wake him up..

"Sone do bondita.. mahine bhar se case ke Karan pareshan tha .  Sone do mujhe .. " anirudh mummered and slept again...

She sighed and left towards the hall...not before glancing at her husband....

He was too tensed from last few weeks.... After their anniversary celebration he got a very complicated case.. and he won the case yesterday....

All were so happy for anirudh... Bondita too.. but there was something she was missing..

Yes it was his time... She wanted to share things with him about her new book... But he was quite busy.... She thought today she will share everything with him...

Since morning.. her mood was little off.. she wasn't feeling well since few days .and she hide this from anirudh .. so he couldn't became more tensed...

She came to study holding his evening coffee and sat beside him on couch....

"Patibabu.. apki coffe pi lijiye... " She said...

He smiled and kissed his forehead

"First of all bondita... I am sorry... Pichle ek mahine se acche se samay hi nahi bita paa raha tha tumhare saath... Par tum samajh sakti ho na . How complicated that case was..."  Anirudh looked at her with pouted lips...

She giggled and held his hand...

"Me janti hu patibabu.. or aap sorry kyu keh rahe hai.... Aapko pata hai mujhe mere patibabu.. humesha mujhpar gussa karte hue.. mujhse pyaar karte hue.. or mere saath rehte acche lagte hai.. yuu maafi mangte nahi. " Bondita said pulled his cheecks....

They both giggled and sat hugging each other... She was not feeling well but was still wanted to hug him...

She felt a sudden vomit and immediately left towards the washroom.. anirudh too ran behind her to check whether she is okay or not ..

"Tum thik ho bondita .   Kya hua ."  He asked being tensed .. he gently rubbed her back to calm her down...

"Patibabu.. bahut ajib sa lag raha hai ... " bondita said and he gently held her and made her sit in couch...

He made her drink water...

"Batao bondita.. kya ajib lag raha..." Anirudh asked being tensed..

"Patibabu ... Ultiya aayi hai... Chakkar jaisa lagta hai .. badan dard karta hai .. or haa.. kabhi kabhi to sar bhi .." bondita explained...

"Tumne bataya kyu nahi..." Anirudh scolded her...

She closed her eyes and said ..

"Wo.. aap busy the na..or me aapko pareshan nahi karna chahti thi.. bus . Isliye.." she said being afraid that he will scold her .

"Tumhe sachme lagta hai ki case tumhari tabiyat se jyada important hai bondita.....pgol ladki..... Ab batao.  Doctor ko dikhaya.. " he asked .

Bondita nodded in no .... He sighed and immediately took the car key...

"Chalo abhi ."   Anirudh said making her stand..

"Par aapki coffee" bondita said.. but lowered her head when anirudh glared at her ..

He gently pulled her out and made her ait in car... Slowly driving towards the hospital....

"Is everything fine doctor..... Bondita ki tabiyat yu achanak... " Anirudh asked..

"First of all.. congratulations mr anirudh.. she is pregnant... And iss time pe ye sab common hai .. " doctor said

Anirudh stood numb... He didn't know how to react .. he was so.so ..so . So.. happy that his expression were mixture of joy and emotion...

His terence broked when bondita tapped his shoulder...

"Kya hua patibabu.. aap aise kyu khade hai.. kuch serious hai kya.." bondita was confused yet horrified

Doctor smiled .....

"Mr anirudh.. me inki dawaiyan likh deti hu.  Tabtak aap dono baat kar lijiye.." doctor said and left ..

"Patibabu.  Dawaiyan...  Please batayiye na . Mujhe dar lag raha hai.. " bondita said almost crying

Bondita he mummered and kissed her lips softly yet passionately....she too responded..after sometime they broke the kiss and anirudh placed his hand on her belly...

"Thank you so so so much bondita.... Ye sabse badi khushi hai... Isse badi khushi kabhi nahi mil sakti bondita.. kabhi nahi ... " He said and kissed her forehead

"We are pregnant bondita.. we are going to be parents of our cute baby soon..." He said and happy tears flowed from their eyes..

She touched her belly over his hand...

"Shotti patibabu.. humara baccha...." She confirmed

"Han bondita..  humara baccha .. .. "he said and they hugged each other... Crying in happiness

To be continued....