humara chota ashiyana 1 (t/s)

Special thanks to ManjisthaGanguly for the idea about this track.....❣️❣️

So talking about track....

Anidita marriage never nullified.....they were living happily.......

Bondita left for london for her further studies...   Their seperation made them realise importance and love they poses for each other...

Anirudh too fell in love while being separated... He felt empty when bondita was in london... He use to talk to her through phone...

He went to london on convection ceremony.. and proposed bondita in grand way.... They returned and remarried each other....

......

Anirudh's present age.. -- 30
Bondita's present age.. -- 20

***************************************

(Its been 3 months since they got married)

The morning rays pepped inside anidita's room..... Two beautiful souls were sleeping peacefully in each other's arm...

Bonditas sleep got disturbed ...as soon she found herself into anirudh's arm... She blushed... His silky hairs were making her go crazy... How cute he look while sleeping...

She gently rubbed his hairs and pecked his forehead....

"Aise bhole bhale ladke ko koi chedta hai kya subah subah..." Anirudh mummered while closing his eyes..

Bondita became shocked and hit him in chest smiling...

"Aah.. mara kyu..." He asked

"Aap jag rahe hai to natak kyu kar rahe hai..."  Bondita said blushing..

"Gussa aa nahi raha to kar kyu rahi ho .." he said teasing her .

She giggled at him and he too joined .

Suddenly last night incident flashes infront of her eyes...

She blushed and covered herself and tried to leave ......before she could run away he held her and pulled her near him...

Their bare bodies collided with each other .

"Kahan bhag rahi ho..." He asked huskily..

"Kahi..kahi nahi.." she said shivering

"To kisi ko sharam aa rahi hai.." he said and chuckled..

She too chuckled and hide in his chest..

"I love you bondita ..." He said hugging her...

"I love you too patibabu..." She said lifting her face ..

He pecked her forehead...she blushed..

"Patibabu.. ab jane dijiye... Arti ka samay ho gaya hai..." Bondita said

"Tch .. aise thodi na jane dunga..." He said smirking.. and pointed towards his lips..asking for kiss

"Patibabu please .. raat kafi nahi thi..." She said

"Raat kya pura jeevan kam hai tumhe pyaar karne ke liye..." He said creasing her cheecks..

She blushed.. she quickly pecked his lips and tried to leave ...but anirudh pulled her into a deep kiss ....

They parted after a long kiss and  she left to take bath...