humnava 4

"Patibabu.. aapke liye ye suit bheja hai sasurji ne .. kaha hai ye kal peheniyega..." Bondita said placing the suit in table...

"Thik hai... Waise tum kya pehenne wali ho... " Anirudh asked..

"Pata nahi.. abhi tak socha nahi hai... Waise pehenni to saree hi hai.. sirf rang pasand karna hai..." Bondita said ..

"Saree... Hmm.. waise tumne kabhi western dress try ki hai..." He asked .

"Western... Na baba na... Sasurji or kaka sasurji ke sambe kaise ... Or waise bhi mujhe nahi pasand aise kapde..." Bondita said..

Anirudh chuckled and sat on bed...

She too left to change her dress

"Patibabu aapki coffee.... " Bondita gave him coffee as he sat on sofa with everyone..

Anirudh was about to take when someone suddenly hugged him making the coffee fall.. directly on bondita's saree...

"Ani... Ani... My best friend.... " The girl said in excitement....

Here bondita leg was burning badly due to coffee...but this was unnoticed by everyone as their attention was on the girl...

Bondita somehow controlled herself from shouting and tried to be calm....

"Naina beti kaisi ho...." Binoy asked the girl...

"I am fine uncle... Aap sab kaisr hai... Or ani... Tum India aaye or bataya bhi nahi..." Naina said

"Naina naina.. shant... Itne dino baad aayi ho.. par mujhpe chilna nahi bhuli..." Anirudh said and chuckled...

"Oh mr .. tum mere bestie ho.. tumpe chillana banta hai..."  Naina said...

Bondita was cleaning the mess before going to change and was suddenly noticed by naina...

"Waise sorry excitement me tumhari coffee gir gayi.... " Naina said...

This is when anirudh realised the coffee has been fallen on bondita...

"Sorry miss.. meri wajah se tumhare upar coffee gir gayi... Tumhe lagi to nahi na..." Naina asked...

"Nahi nahi.. its okay..." Bondita replied smiling.... Her eyes were red as she was feeling pain in her leg...

"Are bondita bahurani.. aap kyu kar rahi hai hum kar lete saaf..." Bihari said...

"Koi baat nahi bihari babu.... Me kar lungi... Aap naina didi ke liye nashta lagwa dijiye..." Bondita said...

"Bihari babu... So funny bondita... By the way i am naina... Anirudh childhood friend..." Naina said giggling..

Bondita smiled at her... But her smile was a little fade as she was somewhere making fun of her...

" I am bondita...nice to meet you"  bondita said...

"Oh wow... Tumhe bhi english aati hai... Good.. " naina said...

Bondita smiled fadely....

"Me aati hu.. change karke.. aap baithiye... " Bondita said...

During the whole scenerio.. anirudh was silently noticing her actions... She was slightly holding her leg .. indicating her leg are burning.... And when she was leaving towards the toom .. she was walking a little differently....

He sat talked with naina for  more than half an hour...but still there was no sign of bondita...

He excused and went towards room...

The moment he entered bondita jerked and adjusted her saree a little...

"Aapko kuch chahiye kya patibabu..." She asked... Her eyes were little moist...

"Nahi.. bus puchna tha.. tunhe jyada lagi to nahi...." anirudh asked..

She nodded in no.. holding her leg...

He shyed and closed the door..and sat on floor beside her and held her leg..

"Aap ye kya kar rahe hai... Mujhe paap lag jayega..." Bondita said jerking off...

Anirudh ignored her words and started applying the medicine...

She gritted in pain...and he blowed to d crease the pain...

"Ho gya..." He said and stood up...

"Thank you"  she thanked..

"No need bondita..." anirudh said with smile...

Bondita too smiled and was about to leave when anirudh stopped her..

"Kaha ja rahi ho.. pair me lagi hai na.. aram karo.. " he said..

"Nahi patibabu... Ghar pe mehman aye hai... Or aaj party bhi hai.. bahut kaam hai... Aram raat ko ho hi jayega... " Bondita said

"Par... " Anirudh

"Jane dijiy patibabu... Warna phirse daant padegi... " Bondita said left immediately...

"Phirse.. " anirudh mummered in confusion...

To be continued.......