tere liye 20

"Patibabu ko pata to nahi chala na..." bondita asked..

"Nahi baudi... Dada ko kuch bhi pata nahi chala.... Or aap chinta mat kijiye... Ye baat raaj hi rahegi...". Som said...

"Thank you so much som dada .." she said and hugged him...

"Bondita... Ye kya bachpana hai... Tum mujhe andar kyu nahi jane de rahi ho..." He asked

"Patibabu... Chaliye na.... Mujhe na puchke khane ka man kar raha hai...." Bondita pleaded ...making anirudh glare at her...

"Raat ko 10 baje puchke..... Kaisi baat kar rahi ho bondita..... Itni raat ko koun sa puchke wala hota hai..... Or waise bhi doctor ne mana kiya hai na....aise bahar ka khakar bimaar pad gayi to.... " Anirudh scolded

She broked the hug and ran towards study.... He became tensed and ran behind her...

He searched for her and found her under his table....

Its been 5 month since they found out about her pregnancy.... In this 5 month she had lot of mood swings... Only to be tolrated by anirudh...

He smiled at her and sat beside her...and found her weeping...

He immediately pulled her gently into a warm hug...

"I am sorry bondita..... Mujhe aise nahi daantna chahiye tha... Par tum hi socho aise bahar ka kha kar bimaar ho gayi to takleef tumhe hi hogi na.... Kyu aise kaam karna jisse tumhari sehat par asar pade..."  He explained her...

She broked the hug and looked at him... He too was crying .

"Sorry patibabu... Pata ni kyu aise rona aa jata hai.... Kyu hota hai aisa.." she asked ..

"Bondita its just a mood swing... Hota rehta hai ...." Anirudh reasoned...

Ab chalo kamre me.. aram ki jarurat hai tumhe... Anirudh said.. and stood up.. only to be held by bondita...

"Thodi der baithiye na.... Kitne dino baad aise samay mila hai... " She said..

Anirudh sit beside her and side hughed her ...

"I love you patibabu..." She said..

"I love you too my love.."  he said.. and kissed her pinky lips...

She looked at him lovingly and pulled him into a deep kiss...

They both were endorsed in passionate yet soft kiss... This is when bondita saw the clock...

She slowly broked the kiss.. only to find anirudh staring her ....

"Patibabu..." She said which broked his terence...

"My jaan is being more romantic day by day ... " He said smirking..making bondita blushed to crimson red...

"Ab chale... Baby ko aram karna hai.." bondita said making pout...

He chuckled and picked her in arms and moved towards the room...

The moment he entered the room...his eyes widened.. he made bondita stand and admired every corner...

Bondita ye... He asked .

"Patibabu... Ye sab maine kiya.... Humare bacche ke liye ... Kaisa laga... " She asked...

"Bahut accha bondita.. me bata nahi sakta kitni khushi ho rahi hai..... Pure kamre ka naksha hi badal gaya .. humara baby bahut khush hoga ye sab dekhkar.... Ye jhule ye khilone.... " Anirudh said admiring everything...

Bondita was silently crying seeing his reaction...

He turned towards her and found her weeping..

"Bondita..." He said and wiped her tears...

"Ye to khushi ke aansuon hai patibabu...." Bondita said and hugged him...

"I love you my patibabu..... Happy birthday.... Sorry mujhe aapke liye koi gift lane ka samay nahi mila...." She said...

"I love you jaan... And thankyou... Or rahi baat gift ki.. to mera gift to bahut pehle hi mil chuka hai mujhe ..." he said placing his hand on her baby bump...

She smiled and he pulled her into a deep kiss....

To be continued...