>Prologue<

3 years ago. That one particular incident. Took everything from me.

That night, the rain, the dim lights, the empty road and me. I remember it vaguely. I can sense every detail and feel everything as if it all happened yesterday.
This memory, became the last memory that I could see and remember.

This incident made me blind. That night, I lost my sight and everything has taken a huge turn in my life.
From the bright cheerful me to the lonely soul.

3 years ago

"You don't worry appa! I'm on my way. I'm almost there"

Son......don't. There's... there's a huge fire in our factory. Everything is almost....

"Appa please don't go inside. Please listen to me and stay in your car! I'm almost there! Please just listen to me"

My employees....they are....
Beep beep beep

"Appa!!! Appa! Hello!? Shit!" Kim Taehyung, 22 years old, stepped on the accelerator and drove at full speed.
All his mind is concentrated on how to reach his dad at the earliest.
He had to take an intersection but the speed he was driving was making him hard to control his car.
He slowly stepped on brake but.......

911!! We have an accident here at church's street, Seoul.
Please make it fast. The person is badly hurt!

1 month later

Breaking news. The Kim's family has finally revealed the status of the accident which happened 1 month ago.
After Mr.Kim's sad tragedy, his only son, Mr.Kim Taehyung was supposed to take up the company being the only heir but it is revealed that the accident Mr.Taehyung had when he was on his way towards their factory has made him lose his sight.

Mr.Taehyung has lost his eye sight temporary. Does this mean Mr.Kim's company will run without a owner for few days? When will Mr.Taehyung get his eye sight bac...
Click

"Don't listen to all this. I'm here to take care of it. Don't worry. I'm pretty sure you'll get your eyesigh..."

"Harabeoji" Taehyung raised his hand, wandering for someone to grab his hand.

"Yes son" his grandpa grabbed his hand and sat beside him on the bed

"Appa......" Tae gulped a huge lump formed in his throat "Appa is...."

"Sush....I said I've taken care of things" His grandpa hugged him "Your appa is in better place now taehyung-ah"

Tears started to roll down his eyes, his eyes which ached everytime a tear fell down.
He couldn't see. He.....he couldn't see his dad's memorial.
The after affect of the accident. It has left him broken.

The taehyung everyone knew of is now.....Gone.
Kim Taehyung. The bright cheerful person is Gone.
.
.
.
.
3 years ago. I dropped off the college. Decided to take up a job and start earning to help my sister study. If not me. Atleast her.

20 years old. All I could do was work in as a bar tender. No one was giving me a job because I am a drop out and also because of my drunk father who always comes to the place I work and leave a bad impression in front of customers.

This place....this place is very far from my home. My home. Busan.

Seoul is the place where I got an opportunity to work.
I need to work, clear all my debts, pay my sister's tuitions and also....provide meals to my family.
All I have is my dad and my younger sister Heyri.

Now, I crossed limits to earn.
I sell illegal stuff at the bar.
My life, I know it's down to drain but still, if this feeds my family, yes. I'll do it.
Anything for money.
Anything for a dollar.
Anything.

_________________________________________________________

Jeon Jungkook (23 years old)

- University dropout - Bartender - Rude and impatient- Loves tattoo, loves pain - Family - Drunken dad and younger sister (Heyri - 16 years old) - will do anything and everything for money

- Bartender
- Rude and impatient
- Loves tattoo, loves pain
- Family - Drunken dad and younger sister (Heyri - 16 years old)
- will do anything and everything for money

Kim Taehyung (25 years old)

- Only Heir of Kim's Co - Lost his sight 3 years ago (Blind) - Locked himself up and hardly steps out - Was cheerful, kind and happy but now gloomy and lone- Wants to end his life

- Lost his sight 3 years ago (Blind)
- Locked himself up and hardly steps out
- Was cheerful, kind and happy but now gloomy and lone
- Wants to end his life.
- Family - Grandpa
________________________________

This story contains -
> Blind Romance
> Top kook
> bottom tae
> angsy
> Mention of Abuse and sexual harrasment
> Possesive
> Violence
> Injuries and Pain

~ Welcome to this beautiful journey of Taekook love story (FF)

Nun-i meon Love💘
🐰🐻

Blind Love💘

Cover credits by
taelobeskookiesabs