The Marriages of Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Sophia Dorothea

The Two Youngest children of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey are getting married

When Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory with his sister, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory walked into the drawing room at Beltane Manor.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann looks up and she is with their youngest sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and she is fifteen years old also in the drawing room are Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Westminster Territory and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, her second husband and the love of her life.

"Mom and dad. We have come to let you know that we are getting married." Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Sophia Dorothea tell their parents.

"Oh! You are getting married. To Whom?" Lord Andrew Charles asks his baby daughter and his youngest child.

"Dad. You know I have been seeing my second cousin, Lord William Frederick Howard." Lady Sophia Dorothea tells him.

"Why do I have to lose all of my children to their damn second cousins, all but for Lord Albert Edward?" Lord Andrew Charles asks Lady Karissa.

"Dad. Lord William Frederick and I share the same terrible great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Sophia Dorothea tells her father.

"It is true, Lord Frederick William Howard is both the father of Lord Frederick William Howard the Second and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior." Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

"Your great-grandfather was Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his grandfather is Lord Frederick William Howard The Second." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

Lady Sophia Dorothea calls out for Lord William Frederick Howard, the oldest son of his first cousin, Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Mary Henrietta Grey walks into the drawing room, and he bows and Lord Andrew Charles Howard looks at his first cousin once removed, "So.You want to marry my Duchess of Gloucester Territory?" Lord Andrew Charles asks his cousin.

"Cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard. I have asked Lady Sophia Dorothea to marry me and she said yes." Lord William Frederick tells him.

"Lady Sophia Dorothea. Have you asked for the blessing from Lady Elizabeth?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"We have seen my sister, Lady Elizabeth and she is very happy for us." Lady Sophia Dorothea tells her father.

"I don't want to lose my youngest child. I have already lost all of my children and you are my youngest child and daughter." Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

"Dad. You will never lose me as you will never lose Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Anastasia or me." Lady Sophia Dorothea tells her father.

"Dad. You bestowed upon me when I was born the Dukedom of Gloucester Territory in the name of our great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard. I have a duty to provide a heiress to the Dukedom." Lady Sophia Dorothea tells her father.