The Country Duke of Westminster Territory

It was no big secret that Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth preferred the country just like his great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell and she preferred the Dukedom of Bedford Territory over The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory where her first husband was Duke.

She made it clear to him " We are moving to Bedford Territory where the children can grow up and you can govern from Beltane Manor." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

With the help of his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory. He purchases a country manor in Bedford Territory and he gives it to Lady Karissa as her wedding present.

It was at Beltane Manor,

 Lady Karissa Elizabeth gave birth to all of her children, all but for Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane who was born at Norfolk Estate in Norfolk Territory

All of her children were raised there, and played out in the garden, and when she died in 2330, it passed on to her youngest daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Spencer-Churchill nee Howard and she was also the Duchess of Sussex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Kept Beltane Manor and it was opened up to her family and the majority of her nieces, and nephews were married there along with her great-nephews and nieces.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth tells his great-great aunt, " I prefer the country's great-great-aunt."

"I am like my mother, I prefer the peaceful surrounding of Sussex Territory where I am Duchess but I love Beltane Manor." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann tells her great-great-nephew.

"My dear Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth. My mother told me some of us were meant to govern and some of us were not." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann tells him,

"I know for a fact that your great-grandmother who was my niece and we share the same birthday along with your great-grandmother and Lord Frederick William Howard The Fourth preferred the country,and when your grandmother turned 18. Your great-grandmother was happy to give her what her grandmother called an albatross." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann tells Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth.

"I was only 35 when your great-great-grandmother died and so was your great-grandmother, my niece." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann explains.

"My dear great-great-nephew, take your wife and two sons far away from Norfolk and live peacefully in the country.' Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann tells Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fourth.

"Let them be children. '' Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann explains, "We are all Howard's but I know for a fact that our ancestor, Lord Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk was happy to get away from the court life of King Henry The VIII of England." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.