The Birth of Lady Ostara Florence Victoria Howard

Lord Jerome Alexander Howard and his little brother, Lord  Andrew Charles Howard The Fifth and his father and mother are going to welcome a new brother and sister in 2375

Lord Jerome Alexander Howard and his little brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fifth and his father and mother are going to welcome a new brother and sister in 2375.

Lord Jerome Alexander Howard is nine years old, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fifth is four years old, Lady Josephine Isabella is 29 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth is 34, but by the time their final child arrives, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth will be 35, Lady Josephine Isabella will be 30, and Lord Jerome Alexander will be ten and his little brother will be five years old.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Joesphine Isabella want a daughter to make their family complete and the new baby is due in March of 2375.

When Lady Victoria Elizabeth hears the news she travels to Westminster Territory to see her son, Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth and she is welcomed and she looks at her daughter in law and she smiles " You are carrying this child low, and I don't believe in old wives tales, but this child will be my only granddaughter with the Howard name."

"Mom, what about Lady Beltane Elizabeth and Lady Caroline Matilda Riley? " Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth asks.

"I have to share them with my great-aunt, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second, and I want just one granddaughter that I don't have to share with a relative." Lady Victoria admits. " Your great-great-grandfather complained about the same thing and he had to share his oldest grandchildren with a cousin."

"He had to share three with four of his first cousins, and the only grandchildren he didn't have to share is when Lord Albert Edward Howard married." Lady Victoria tells her.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third, Lord David William Beck and Lord Alexander Charles Stuart were his first cousins." Lady Victoria tells her son.

"We have decided to honor both grandmothers and we will call our daughter, Lady Florence Victoria Howard." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth tells his mother.

"I was named after your great-grandmother, and her two names are Victoria Elizabeth." Lady Victoria Elizabeth tells her son.

"I have decided to leave The Dukedom of Westminster To our daughter, as her oldest brother will inherit Moray, and her other brother will inherit Norfolk, and I will leave her Westminster Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother.

"She will receive a good dowry and I will see that she married well and nothing less than an Earl will do for her." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth states.

"Lady Josephine and I may have to look as far as Star Base 10 once again." Lord Andrew Charles The fourth tells his mother.

"In fact, I have heard that Lord Christopher Neville, Earl of Westmorland Territory on Star Base 10 has a daughter, who is only two years younger than Lord Jerome Alexander." Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother.

"I heard that brother, Lord John Neville, also has a daughter, Lord Jerome Alexander's age." Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother.

Lord Christopher Neville has a daughter named Lady Philippa Neville and his brother, Lord John has a daughter named Lady Isabella Cecily Neville." Lord Andrew Charles The fourth tells his mother.

"Lord John Neville is the Earl of Salisbury on Star Base 10." Lord Andrew Charles the fourth tells his mother.

"My dear son. Your sons have many years to go before they will marry and your father and I are only 64 years old, and we are not ready to retire or abdicate." Lady Victoria Elizabeth tells her son.

"I won't do what my grandmother or mother did." Lady Victoria Elizabeth states.

"I still have your little sister who will be 25 years old and she still hasn't married yet, and every time your father and I introduce her to a courtier who is suitable she snubs her nose up at him as he is the second son of an Earl." Lady Victoria Elizabeth tells her son.

'I heard that The Earl of Kildare on Star Base 10 has a son, who is only two years older than my sister." Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fourth tells his mother.

"Your sister is a Duchess . Is she too married to the son of an Earl?" Lad Victoria asks her son.

"There is only Duke on Star Base 10 and that is Lord Henry Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory and from what I heard that he has a daughter, Lady Urusla Stafford, and she is the great-great--granddaughter of Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard who is my great-great- aunt." Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth states.

"There is Lord Richard Greystoke." Lord Andrew Charles The fourth tells his mother.

"What about Lord George Frederick Carey The Second who was in 2310 and was married in 2330 and he has two sons, Lord John Carey The Second and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey The Second and he will inherit the Dukedom of Langley." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth asks his mother.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey The Second, was born in 2345 and he is only five years older than sis." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth asks his mother.

"I will talk it over with Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey who is my uncle, but he is older than I am, and I will talk to his son, Lord George Frederick Carey the The Second who was born in 2310 and he is only ten years older than your father and I are." Lad Victoria tells her son.

"Sis, may prefer Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey The second over Lord John Carey the Second." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth states.

"Lord John Carey The second is rather a stuffed shirt and he is very conservative.' Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fourth explains.

"Whereas, Lord Benjamin Lawrence The Second is more lively and fun." Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother " His Father, Lord Richard William Carey the Second is more lively than his older brother, Lord George Frederick Carey The Second."

"I will give it to your sister." Lady Victoria tells her son.

Lord Jerome Alexander and his little brother, Lord Andrew Charles The Fifth, the pride of The Howard family sees their grandmother and she smiles and bends down and takes her grandsons into her arms.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth knows that his father and mother favor Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fifth.

___________________________________

Lady Josephine Isabella gives birth to a daughter, on March 21, 2385 and she is named Lady Ostara Florence Victoria Howard in honor of the Pagan Sabbat she was born on.

Lady Ostara Florence Victoria Howard is the most beautiful child and she resembles her grandmother, Lady Victoria Elizabeth but she is born with her mother's violet eyes.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth would have a portrait of Lady Ostara Florence Victoria taken and she would place it into a gold frame.