The Scottish Highlander Wedding

It is two years later, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth is 45 years old, and Lady Josephine Isabella is 43 years old, and their oldest son, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard is preparing for his wedding day to his third cousin, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard who he had been courting for two years with him is younger brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fifth, and Lord Andrew Charles The Third who is 65 years old.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth looks at his oldest son " You made a fine choice my son. You would make your great-great-great-grandparents so happy."

"I remember the day you were born to your mother and me just 22 years ago, and I held you in my arms. I was proud." Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth tells his son.

"You will bring a great victory to Lord Patrick William Howard when you become The First Howard, Earl of Moray on Star Base 10." Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth tells his son.

"We must never let his legacy die through his descendants. We won't because your great-great-great-great-grandmother could relate to what your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather went through as she went through a similar thing.' Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth tells his son.

"Somehow your great-great-great-grandmother knew what your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather had gone through and she was determined never to let his legacy die on Star Base 12." Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth tells his son.

"We will never understand what they had gone through as we are children of a brave new world and Lord Patrick William Howard and your great-great-great-grandmother came from a world before World World War Three and after World War Three Planet Earth. " Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth tells his son.

"Dad. You are gaining a daughter and I will always be your son." Lord Jerome Alexander tells his father.

"I know that my brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fifth will carry his legacy here on Star Base 12 as I carry it to Star Base 10 to remind those inhabitants that Lord Patrick William Howard is the reason why they are alive today." Lord Jerome Alexander tells his father.

"Bro. You are the next one to be married and I know you will find the woman of your dreams." Lord Jerome Alexander tells his brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fifth."

"I have and guess who she is bro?" Lord Andrew Charles The fifth tells his brother.

"Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, my third cousin and the great-great-granddaughter of our great-great-aunt, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord David William Beck The Second. " Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth tells his brother.

"Please dad. Talk to Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, Lady Jeanette Virginia for me." Lord Andrew Charles The Fifth asks.

"I will have your grandmother talk to her female wolf cubs cousins." Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fourth tells his son.

"These Howard women all have a pack with each other as the female wolf cubs of your great-great-great-grandmother, The She-Wolf of Star Base 12."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth escorts his great-granddaughter up the aisle in the garden and when they reach the altar in the garden he places Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann hand into Lord Jerome Alexander hand and watching from the distance ar...

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth escorts his great-granddaughter up the aisle in the garden and when they reach the altar in the garden he places Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann hand into Lord Jerome Alexander hand and watching from the distance are the spirits of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann

 watching their great-great-great-grandchildren marry each other as their grandchildren did in 2335 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third looks at Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and he tells her " I never wanted to leave my daughter that you blessed me with."

"You didn't have to worry about her as Lord Richard William and your two brothers loved her very much along with her three brothers and many sisters." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann tells him.

Lord Jerome Alexander Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard are married on June 21, 2387, but their first child, a daughter, Lady Alethea Jermaine Howard isn't born until 2390 and she will become the 5th Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and 1st Howard Countess of Moray on Star Base 10.