Let The Battle Commence

_____________________________________

Lady Samhain and Lord David Beck The Second have three children, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard in 2300, Lord David Andrew Beck in 2305 and Lady Eliza Catherine Beck in 2310.

It is Lord Andrew David Beck's grandson, Lord Edwin William Beck The Third along with Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fifth who seek the hand of the heiress of The Dukedom of Clarence Territory and they are both her third cousins.

They all share the same great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell through three of her children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane,Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory,and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

_______________________________________

Lord Edwin William Beck The Third and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fifth are both born in 2370 and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is born in 2375 and she is a great prize for any young man on Star-Base 12 but her mother is very much like her great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and she is formidable woman on Star Base 12.

Meet Lady Jeannette Virginia Howard, 2nd Duchess of Clarence Territory and she plays no favorites.

Lord Algernon Charles Gordon-Lennox escorts his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard to her cotillion in 2370, and she is dressed in the most beautiful cotillion dress.

Standing in with their father's are Lord Edwin William Beck The Third and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fifth, and one will become Earl of Essex Territory and one will become Duke of Norfolk Territory, but with a mother like Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard who is just like her great-grandmother, The formidable, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell who is watching the game play out and she is watching which one her daughter will prefer.

From the distance and in the background, the spirit of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell is watching over her great-great-great-granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who is the great-granddaughter of her beloved "Peacemaker" Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene,Duchess of Clarence and she is prepared to do battle with her great-granddaughter for the sake of Lord Patrick William Howard and his great-grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior.

Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard is about to meet and do battle with her great-grandmother who has descended from Valhalla to preserve the peace that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR worked so hard to mend and the damage that his grandfather and father did to his great-grandfather's family.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard-Carey nee Lowell won't even let her great-granddaughter tarnished her beloved daughter, Lady Samahin memory and how peaceful and angelic she was.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard age 15, is the spitting image of her great-grandmother, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and if Lady Karissa had lived that old she would be her favorite great-great-great-granddaughter, but all she could is watching and prepare to do battle for the sake of her dear Lady Samhain.