The Three Beautiful Weddings of 2300

The Year of 2300, Lady Karissa, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lt Kevin Thomas Riley would see their children marry

Out of the three. It would affect Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, now 55 years old and he would give his beloved heiress, Lady Caroline Matilda away to Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second.

Lord Richard William Carey tells Lady Karissa Elizabeth " I had to wait 32 years for her to arrive and now I am going to lose the most precious birthday present you ever gave me to my good friend's son."

"You must let her go, Lord Richard William. She is 18 years old. She won't be living far away from us. Lord Jeremiah Collins is giving them a piece of property at Collinswood Manor in Wessex Territory." Lady Karissa explains.

"They love each other as we love each other." Lady Karissa tells him " She will always be your daughter."

"A daughter is a daughter for the rest of your life, but a son is only your son until he takes a wife." Lady Karissa explains.

"One day in the near future, she will give you. Your first grandchild, as I already have one, Lady Karissa Ann, and Lady Samhain and Lord David William are expecting their first child together and Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward The Third are expecting their second child together." Lady Karissa tells him.

Kevin and his son, Lord Kevin Thomas The Second have agreed to your terms that Lady Caroline Matilda first child be given the surname of Carey. This way the Dukedom your great-great-great-grandfather will not pass into another family." Lady Karissa tells him.

"The Dukedom that Lord John Carey started in 2165 will remain in the family." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Andrew Charles may the same request of his first cousin, when Lady Samhain married Lord David William Beck that their first child will be given the surname of Howard, but Lady Samhain has already declared matrilineal primogeniture within the Dukedom of Clarence, so if this child is not a daughter, and if it is a son, he will inherit the Earldom of Essex from his grandfather and father and their second child if it is a daughter will be given the surname of Howard and she will inherit the Dukedom of Clarence." Lady Karissa explains.