Part Two of The Seven Events of 2310

It is the evening of the Debutante Ball on Star Base 12, and it is the biggest event of the year

Lady Karissa Ann Howard and her aunt, The Young Duchess of Sussex Territory are preparing for the coming out and debut into polite society.

Both Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory, now age 35, and her mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann prepare their daughters named after her from their coming out event and debut.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory now aged 30 years old and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth,age 28. The Duke of St Albany Territory will escort their sister they share on both the maternal side and the paternal side will present their sister.

Lord Richard Edward Howard The third age 33 with escort Lady Karissa Ann to her coming out event.

From the balcony at the Grand Hotel in Norfolk Territory, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Lord Richard William Carey, Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann will watch their daughters be presented to the President of The United Federation of Planets, Janet Greenway.

Lady Karissa Elizaeth Ann looks at her youngest daughter and child she had with the late Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and she tells her daughter "You resemble your father. He was so proud the day you were born. You were the answer to his prayers."

"I had so wished he had lived to see this day and give you away. He made arrangements with your two brothers to present you at your coming out event." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"I must say both of your two older brothers are two of the most handsome young men on Star Base 12, but then again their fathers were brothers." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Caroline Matilda will be there too." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Hold your head up high. You are Duchess of Sussex Territory." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"I am sure this evening. You will meet your prince charming, if he exists." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"You will have your pick of your gorgeous young men at this debutante ball and dance with all the young men who want to dance with you." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"I remember every debutante ball." Lady Karissa Elizaeth Ann tells her daughter. " The debutante ball of 2291 was really something."

"I know that your uncle, Lord Kevin Thoamas Riley The Second will be there with his father, My dear Kevin." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"You are only three years away from becoming Duchess of Sussex Territory and I know you will make your dear father very proud." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann tells her daughter.

Finally the time comes when everyone has to climb into one of The Howard carriages that will take them to the Grand Hotel in Norfolk Territory.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Caroline Matilda watch from the balcony and in the crowd stands Lord Frederick William Howard The Third and his youngest son, Lord Frederick William Howard The Fourth, Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and his son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second, and Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill, the grandnephew of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, and his son, Lord Albert Edward Spencer-Churchill, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lord Albert Edward Spencer-Churchill are second cousins through her great-grandmother,Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill.