The Birth of The 1st Howard Earl of Moray Territory

Lady Josephine Isabella and Lord Andrew Charles Howard are expecting their first child in 2365, and it's a very exciting time for Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles, however, the birth of this child regardless will become the 1st Howa...

Lady Josephine Isabella and Lord Andrew Charles Howard are expecting their first child in 2365, and it's a very exciting time for Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles, however, the birth of this child regardless will become the 1st Howard Earl or Countess of Moray on Star Base 10.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fourth tells his parent's " We will have two more children. Lord Stuart is ailing and when he passes away it will be Lady Josephine Isabella that will become the last Stuart that governs Moray."

Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third tells his son, "It will be a major triumphant for Lord Patrick William Howard as he already has The Dukedom of Lennox through your great-great-uncle, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, and he is still going strong." Lord Andrew Charles Howard the Third tells his son.

"My father is five years younger than he is and he is still here." Lord Andrew Charles The Third tells his son.

"My father told me that his brother has no intention of abdicating, so Lord Patrick William Howard The Third mostly like won't become Duke of Lennox, but I have no doubt that Lord Anthony Christopher Howard The Second wil as he is your age" Lord Andrew Charles Howard the fourth tells his son.

"Lord Anthony Christopher and his wife are expecting their first child as well." Lord Andrew Charles The Third explains.

"Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Janet have told my uncle that they will name their son, Lord Patrick Frederick Howard, and if it is a girl, Lady Patricia Frederica Howard."

"The names are different." Lord Andrew Charles tells him " We will name our son, Lord Jerome Alexander after his maternal grandfather and if it is daughter, Lady Florence Clara, but we will name our second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fifth," Lord Andrew Charles The fourth tells his father.

"We will have our child at Westminster Manor where great-great-grandfather lived, and was Duke until he died in 2330." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth tells his father.

"Dad, tell me about my great-great-grandfather?" Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth asks his father.

"There is not much to tell. Your great-great-grandfather was the youngest son of The Fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory and his father was the second son of the second Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles The Third explains.

"He was known as the leader of the pack of young men on Star Base 12 and all of them were his cousins born in the year of 2250." Lord Andrew Charles The Third explains.

"He married at the age of 24 to your great-great-grandmother who gave his five children and your great-grandfather was their oldest son but third child and your grandfather was their second child and son." Lord Andrew Charles The Third explains.

"He let power get to his help and his pride got in his way and in 2299, he was forced to abdicate in favor of your grandaunt, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard." Lord Andrew Charles The Third tells his son.

"My dear son. Neither your mother nor I are ready to retire and we will govern Norfolk and Lancaster Territories until we die." Lord Andrew Charles The Third explains.

"You were born in 2345, and right now you are 25, and your mother and I are only 50 years old and we may live for another 30 years." Lord Andrew Charles The third explains.

"What is wrong with living a simple country life? I heard granny tell mom that some of us were born to govern and some of us are not." Lord Andrew Charles The fourth tells his father.

"It is no big secret that your grandmother and grandfather didn't want to govern, but she did until your mom turned 18." Lord Andrew Charles The Third tells his son.

"No one really knows if your great-grandmother wanted to govern The Dukedom, but that was what she was born for and she did it well for 30 years." Lord Andrew Charles The Third explains.

"Your mother takes her responsibilities sincerely." Lord Andrew Charles The Third states, I am afraid when your sister declined the Dukedom. You were the next in line to inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk and Lancaster after us, but at your request Lancaster will pass onto your sister, Lady Victoria Susan." Lord Andrew Charles The Second states "When your great-grandfather dies, and your mother has asked her brother to become her regent until she turns 18." Lord Andrew Charles The third states "Your sister was born in 2350 and she is not even 8 years old."

"Lady Isabella and I want a country life dad. She will ask her brother, Lord George William Stuart, to become our child's regent." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth states.

"He was born in 2247 and he is now 20 years old." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth explains.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard the fourth and Lady Isabella move out to Westminster Manor to wait for the birth of their first child along with Lord Andrew Charles The Third, Lady Victoria Elizabeth, and from Wessex Lady Karissa and Lord Frederick William Howard wait for the news.

Lady Josephine Isabella gives birth to a beautiful baby son, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard on February 1, 2365 and he resembles his maternal grandfather, Lord Jerome Alexander Stuart and he inherited his medium brown auburn hair, blue eyes and he was a handsome little boy.

Little Lord Jerome Alexander Howard in time will become The First Howard Earl of Moray on Star Base 10.