chapter 27, the last chapter!!!!!

Zoey's POV

"You're kidding me right?" he stared at me like I was crazy. I happily shook my head, "Nope! Pack your things Dash Jereda you are officially not a member of the hospital any more!" Demi declared.

Dash laughed and picked my off and swung me around as Demi laughed. "I can't believe it! After 16 years!" he yelled outloud.

I giggled as Demi added, "All because of this one nurse, miracle of miracles" she said to herself.

"It was because of my nurse" he put me down and stared into my eyes. I blushed and smiled back, "You're one and only girl"

With that I tip toed and kissed him.

 2 months later...

"So you wanna help me take down these letters since I'm going to leave here now?" Dash asked as I looked around the room where it was covered in letters all written when he was in the hospital.

I giggled and nodded. "You start on the left I'll start on the right okay?" I asked. He nodded and processed to do so.

It's been 2 months and after so many forms he has to fill out, he was finally able to get out of the hospital and move back to his apartment. Another thing? I'm moving in with him! My mom totally agrees, she's the romantic type and she likes Dash.

I paused when I saw a particular letter. It was plain grey with his handwriting on it,  April 4th, 2011 My love.

I eyebrow shot up and I turned to see him still taking the letters down. One peek won't hurt right? I opened the letter slowly.

'This is the day, I can finally be happy. Miracle of miracles after so many years of not being cured, I met Zoey, the love of my life, my nurse and she healed me. Talk about crazy right?

I know you're reading this Zoey. So why don't you turn around for a suprise?'

I turned around to see Dash grinning at me. I blushed. "Zoey, I may have not known you for that long, only about 1 year to be exact but, if everything goes well," he bent down on one knee.

"Marry me?"

I stared at him for a moment, then tears stream down my face and I threw my arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"Of coarse!" I laughed. He kissed me on the lips passionately.

"Great, I love you, nurse" he joked.

"And I love you too Dash" I smiled at him.