chapter 22

Zoey's POV

I stared at Dash with shock eyes. He was there, right now, staring at me. I pulled myself on my feet. Was this real? Or had a really gone crazy? We stared at each other for what seemed like forever. Before I can stop myself, I grabbed him tightly on his hands.

"Dash...do you remember who I am?"

He didn't say anything and before I can react, he mooed away from me and let go of my hands.

That was all it took, he didn't remember me. It was like a slap on the face, like someone took a knife and stabbed it in my heart. I held back the tears.

"R-Right,of...of coarse, I'm s-sorry" I stumbled and ran away from he could see I was crying. But just as I was about to run, he caught my wrist and turned me 360 degree, I hit the wall. Before I can say anything, he kissed me.

I was taken back and also crying while he was kissing me. He pulled away and lightly lifted my face so his eyes was in contact with mine. Tears was still running down my face and the hairs covering my face wasn't making things any better.

He lightly brushed away my tears and my hair.

"Don't cry love" he mumbled in my ear. I was shocked, did he just...?

Then I realized, he remembered. He REMEMBERS me, everything. Before I can start crying like a fool and tackled him into a bear hug ( forgotten his surgery he recently had). He didn't seem to mind and hugged me right back.

"How did you remember?" I said still hugging him tightly.

Dash's POV >>>About an hour earlier<<<

I sighed staring at the picture in my hands. It was on the tip of my tongue. 'Zoey' she was important to me, very. She was more then my nurse...she was my...

Lover.

Before I thing about it, my head was hurting like hell. It was unbearable. I clutched onto my head , and just like that I remember. I remember the first time I met Zoey, my nurse, how I took her to the cardnival and fell in love with her.

Everything.

I got up and the pain remained in my head but it didn't hurt that much. I need to find her. I gave her the card key to my address. She should be there. I quickly put the picture on top of my bed and ran out.

I need to find her, I remember. I remember everything.

Zoey's POV

I listened to him telling me everything of how he remembered. "I can't believe you remember" I said shaking me head. He kissed my forehad, "Neither did I."

"Well we should go back to the hospital before Demi started panicking" I said looking up at him. He chuckle lightly, "All right."

So many bad things, horrible things happened for the past 48 hours, this was the first good thing that happened. I can't thank God enough.

I held onto Dash's hand and walked back to the hospital.