chapter 4

Chapter 4- Zoey’s POV

"Any luck?" Demi asked. I shook my head, great, now I could say good bye to that trip to Japan all right’ I thought. "Demi! We need you in room 389!" one of the nurses cried. Demi nodded, "Look, I’m really sorry, but don’t worry sooner or later he’ll come out when he’s bored" she reassured and went back inside the hospital.

I sighed and turned to see him. He was again, leaning against a tree and looking, ( or glaring) at me. "Dash!" I gasp. I was looking everywhere for him and he was outside of the hospital the

whole time?!

"I found you!"I started to run to him but he gave me a gesture to stop. I did and he pointed to the left. I turned to see a child looking at her mother happily.

"Mommy! I’m so glad you came to see me!" she cried. Her mother nodded and hugged her. "When you come out of the hospital I promise I’ll make you my homemade pancakes" she said. She chuckle and then laugh.

My eyes softened, why did he want me to see that? I turned back to see Dash…gone. I groan in frustration. Did he just trick me again?! All right I don’t care if he’s sick or something. If its war he wants, he’ll get it.

"Have any chance finding him?" Demi asked as I got my coat, ready to go home. "Yeah, this is war. He thinks he can trick me like that, he is so wrong" I mumbled more to myself. "My this is the first time I heard a nurse of Dash so determined" I blushed, "Sorry about that. When I’m distracted I usually talk without noticing."

She laughs, "No problem, I’ll see you after school Zoey." I smiled at her, "Yeah."

"So how’s work Zoey?" Mom asked as soon as I stepped in the house. "Fine" I grumbled. She chuckle, "Don’t lie to your mother, what happened?"

I sigh, "Nothing the patient I have is a no good trouble maker" I said. "Give it some time" she said getting dinner ready. "No, I’m not. I’m going to go tell him tomorrow if he wants my service and actually help him or I’ll leave" I said without hesitation throwing my schoolbag on the couch.

"All right just think about it and now help me out with some cookies I’m baking for the hospital" I couldn’t help but laugh, that’s my mom, always wanting to help people no matter what happens.

Dash’s POV

Someone knocked on my door. I didn’t bother saying come in. I knew who it was. "Dash are you asleep?" Demi said. She opened the door and smiled at me. "Hey, you scared the new girl today" she said. "Don’t I always so?" I questioned.

"What is she? She seemed like she’s in high school or something" I said flipping open a book. "Yeah she is. 15 years old to be exact" she sat next to my bed. "And Richard actually hired her?" I said not bothering that she was looking throw my stuff.

"Yeah, but this nurse is different. She’s actually calling war on you" she chuckle. "That so?" I tried not to sound interested. "Yep, she said something about calling war on you because of running off. You should try giving this nurse a chance" she turned to me.

"I don’t think so" I replied. "Did you even bother eating dinner?" she said. "Nope" I replied. "Well if you don’t eat we’re going to force feed you" she threatens. "Go ahead" I answered back. She shook her head and headed towards the door. "Just give her some times Dash" with that said she exited my room.

‘I don’t think so.’