Chapter 9

Dash's POV

I walked back to the hospital trying to forget about what happened with Zoey a few minutes ago. 'Damn nurse, she totally got to me' I thought. "Hey Dash how's Zoey?" I looked at Demi who was smiling like an idiot.

"Nothing was going on" I said simply. "Really? Cause in my point of view, it's a different story" she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room.

Zoey's POV

"Oh my God Kristen for the 50th time nothing is going on between me and Dash!" I (practically) shouted. "So what was it that I saw hm? You were lying right on top of him and all lover dovey like!"

"Nothing is going on!"

"Right..."

"At least your patient is okay mine is a total child. Plus I have to take him out side today because I promise him I will if he helps me down from the tree" I explained.

"It's a d-a-t-e" she spelled out. "No it's not now let's go before we're late" I grab my school bag and with that ran to the hospital.

XoXOxO

"I'll see you later Kristen!" I waved to her before she went into Lucas's room. I sighed, she got the easy job. I took the elevator and then knocked on Dash's room. "It's open" I heard him say.

I opened it and it was beyond dark. "Why is it so dark? I can't even see a thing!" I flicker the light switch. I see him lying on the bed reading a magazine...in the dark.

O-kay...

"You ready to go outside?" I asked sitting on his bed. "Yeah but first do me a favor" he said putting the magazine to the side.

"What?"

"You see those boxes on the floor? It was delivered to me. Mind picking it up and giving it to me?" he asked. I sighed, this guy is beyond lazy.

"Get it yourself" I said crossing my arms. "But you have to do what ever I say you are my nurse aren't you?" I threw daggers at him, dammit all. I got up and grab the box, I thought it was going to be light,

I was so wrong.

"Is it heavy?" he asked sarcastically. "No" I choked and started to pull harder. A couple of seconds later I gave up and kicked, pulled, pushed the box.

Not a single budge.

"This is impossible!" I yelled.

"Should be I spend half of the day finding super glue to gluing it to the floor" he said.

"What?" I was beyond shock.

"I glued it to the floor are you sure you don't have any hearing problem?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"No I'm sure, why in the world did you do that?!"

"Well you took all day to get here and I was bored."

He. was. bored.

"You better cover your ears, after I'm done yelling at you, you might be deaf" I growled out.

XoXOxO

"Demi I have a favor to ask" I said glaring at Dash who was grinning at me. I started to clutch on the scrub I was wearing. Dammit why out of all people I get stuck with him?

"Hm what is it?" she looked up from her papers to look at me and Dash curiously. "Is it okay if...me and Dash take a walk outside of the hospital? Dash said it was fine as long as I'm with him."

She looked at us, first shocked, then she smiled really big at us. "Of course you can! Just be back before 10-ish okay?"

"Gotcha see ya" Dash answer for me and drag me out."That...was easy" I said more to myself. "Well Demi actually trusts you more then me. Lucky you" Dash said looking around the area.

"So where are we going first?"

"It's a suprise."
Before I can say anything he took my hand and I followed him.