chapter 10

ZOEYS P.O.V

We're going to a carnival?" I raised one of my eyebrows at him. " Yeah why not?" he said casually litting his cigarette. I took it before he can put it in his mouth. "I agree to take you outside but no smoking!"

"Why not? Because you told on me last time I couldn't smoke in the room anymore" he eyes me as I put of the cigarette and throw it in the trash.

"It's a little late to go to a cardinal you need to go take a train to Coney Island and I'm not going" I crossed my arms. "I can persuade you" he grinned at me, my heart skipped a beat.

"There's nothing you can do to make me agree" I said through I was getting goosebumps just by his saying. "Really? Because right now I can just take off and when you can't find me you're going to get fired and then a couple of days later when they find me dead you'll be a murderer" he said smoothly.

My heart stopped, is he black-mailing me?

"You're not going too" I whispered. He chuckle, "No? All right see you at heaven" with that he took off. Panic took over me and I grabbed him on the arm. "Wait fine you win I'll go" I looked at the ground.

"That's what I thought" before I knew it he grab my hands and we went towards the train station.

I can't believe I got drag into this...

XoxoXOxO

"Oh my God!" I looked around the carnival totally amused at everything. "You've never been to a carnival?" he seemed shock.

"Well one time when I was like 7 or something but not really, I want to ride the rollar coasters!" I said, forgetting that I wasn't suppose to like the fact that I was here and he dragged ( or black mail me) here.

He chuckle, "For a nurse you sure do act like a kid."

I narrowed my eyes, "Look who's talking. I still can't believe they let you out through" pointed out. "My dad's friend, Richard is in charge of the hospital, meaning I get things others don't" he smirked at the last part.

That explains alot. I was about to ask more when someone came up to us. "Are you guys a couple?" Great a photographer who's going to take a picture or us and keep flollowing us till we pay for the picture.

I was about to say no when Dash said rather loudly, "Of course." The guy smiled, "Good well this is my first day working here and would you like to take a picture for free?"

I was again about to turn him down when Dash (again) beat me to it. "Sure" before I can protest he wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at the camera, I on the other hand, blushed and smiled shyly.

The woman smiled at us before she handed me the picture and walked away. "We'll we have 2 more hours before he have to go back to the hospital, shall we?" he grinned at me. I looked at the floor and nodded, still blushing at the picture Dash gave me.

He chuckle and led me to the admission booth. I sighed, 2 hours before we go back to the hospital, 2 hours I have to spend with him.

A patient and a nurse?