Chapter 739 - Dark Elf Tribe

A seed of doubt had already been planted. If anything else suspicious occured, Horny Black Bull would likely be driven out of Angel Corps.

What kind of person is Horny Black Bull?」Nie Yan asked Swift Maple in a whisper.

I can't really comment. He has a fiery temper. A lot of people get offended by it, but he's also loyal to his own. He's got some pretty good friends in the guild. If we tried to frame anyone else, it might have been difficult. But we should have no problem pinning the blame on him,」Swift Maple said.

Nie Yan got the gist of Horny Black Bull's personality. He was an open and honest fellow. The way he spoke to others was also pretty frank. A lot of people couldn't appreciate this. More often than not, they got offended by his words.

It's a pity he belongs to Angel Corps.」Nie Yan chuckled. Given Horny Black Bull's temperament, he would find many like-minded people in Asskickers United.

When he gets driven out of Angel Corps, we can always bring him over to our side.

Not a bad idea,」Nie Yan replied. Since Horny Black Bull could stand among the top elites of Angel Corps, that meant he had some skill.

Nie Yan no longer paid attention to Horny Black Bull. He started preparing to head to Kelun Town.

When Nie Yan had arrived in Orc King City, he had received a notification from the Song of the Bramble Bird quest.

If you wish to learn more about Paternoster, head to Kelun Town. The old orc Blacksmith Kuru knows something.

Nie Yan planned to go there next to look for clues on the Song of the Bramble Bird quest. Even though he had no idea what the Assassin's Heart exactly was, he figured it was similar to the Holy Spirit Heart; something that would be of use to him in the future. So, it was worth trying to obtain it.

Although Nie Yan firmly sat on the throne of number one player, with no one capable of rivalling him, this might not always be the case. More and more players were growing stronger and obtaining better equipment. No mountain stood forever. If he wanted to maintain his legend, he would have to continuously improve.

Nie Yan's current objectives were to complete the Tyrant Abak Set, acquire the eighth character property, remove the last seal on Zennarde's Sword, and complete this Assassin's Heart quest. With this, he could ensure his unrivalled status for the short term.

When Nie Yan was heading for Kelun Town, Angel Corps had already started taking countermeasures as a whole to guard against him. Instead of fear and awe, many players felt such a large action made them look weak. They couldn't even deal with a single Thief! However, thinking about it, one couldn't judge Nirvana Flame with common sense. He was an existence that defied the heavens!

Kelun Town, this was a fairly run-down settlement in the mountain range south of Orc King City. It was so remote it wasn't even clearly marked out on the map.

This place was hidden by a year-round fog. If it wasn't for a transfer point connecting Orc King City to this town, ordinary players would've never found it.

Dingy houses lined both sides of the main street. Most were empty and abandoned, the residents having left for Orc King City. Only the old and lame remained.

Nie Yan looked around town. He followed the quest marker on his map and arrived in front of a smithy.

An old NPC sat over a forge, beating some iron. Nie Yan inspected him with Transcendent Insight. It was Blacksmith Kuru.