Chapter 694 - Death Note

Nie Yan coldly smirked. "For a bunch of cowards who have no real fighting ability to speak of, you're pretty mouthy online, huh." Asskickers United was fairly quiet on the forums. Nie Yan was the type of person who spoke with his actions not words, and that trait was unwittingly passed on. Few guild members got into flame wars with others on the forums.

Nie Yan decided to post up his own response on the forums.

Divine Protectors Death Note - Nirvana Flame

On the list were the names of Divine Flame, Crazy Magic, Bloodlust Mad Blade, Heaven Breaker, and several other notable characters in Divine Protectors.

Many players were confused after clicking on Nie Yan's post. They didn't understand the meaning behind this list. Divine Flame, Crazy Magic, and the others were still well and alive in the Karukes Stronghold, directing their forces to surround and kill Nie Yan's group.

Even if the post was confusing, because Nie Yan was the poster, many people upvoted it anyway, bumping it up to the top of the front page. Some players on the forums correctly guessed it was a death note. But from their point of view, Nie Yan and company were in a perilous situation themselves. Whether they could make it out alive was still up in the air, let alone if they could kill Divine Flame and the others on this list.

At this moment, Divine Flame dispatched 600 top experts toward the location of Tang Yao, Xie Yao, and the others. The number of players in the square decreased substantially.

"Looks like Nirvana Flame posted something up on the forums," Crazy Magic said.

Divine Flame checked the forums with a somewhat doubtful look. Seeing Nie Yan's post, he was immediately enraged. He coldly chuckled. "Nirvana Flame, you bastard. You really are too cocky for your own good. Do you think Karukes is your house or something?" Nie Yan's intentions were crystal clear. He was so confident in his own skills he even dared to warn them about their impending doom!

"Our names are on here too. Do you think Nirvana Flame will come and try to kill us?" Bloodlust Mad Blade asked. He wanted to see just how Nie Yan planned to do that.

"It's about time," Nie Yan said after seeing the drop in the number of people in the square.

Nie Yan retreated back into the alley. Chanting out an incantation, he summoned Lil' Gold with a flash of light.

Lil' Gold let out a deep dragon cry and spewed out flames toward the players in the square.

The players closest to Lil' Gold had no time to react. After being hit by the dragon breath, they wailed out in pain as they were engulfed by the scorching hot flames.

"It's the Golden Dragon! Nirvana Flame is here!"

The players in the square descended into a panic. The first to react was a group of Fighters. They charged toward Lil' Gold to block it from advancing.

After noticing the commotion in the corner of the square, Divine Flame and the others turned and looked over. A large golden dragon entered their vision. Their faces paled. Speak of the devil and he shall appear!

Divine Flame, Crazy Magic, and the others glanced at each other in dismay.

Divine Flame put up a bold front and snarled, "He's only one person! Don't let him think he can walk all over us! Let's kill him together!"

Divine Flame glanced at his bag. He had several dozen high level scrolls, totems, and other similar items inside. "I'll give you guys some scrolls. Use them when the situation calls for it." He understood catching any trace of Nie Yan was incredibly difficult. Killing him would be an enormous challenge to them. They could only rely on external aid.