Chapter 738 - Framed

Horny Black Bull nearly jumped up in fright. Originally, the slash was definitely going to kill him, but it unexpectedly altered course at the very last moment. It just happened to miss him by a hair's breadth, killing his nearby teammates and leaving only him alive!

Perfect! Nie Yan smirked.

Nie Yan already had full mastery over Annihilation Slash. This level of control was hard to fathom for ordinary players.

11 players were killed in the blink of an eye.

The two Masters in the team were among the survivors.

Only Stone Splitter and Drifting were qualified to contend against Nie Yan. The rest were all cannon fodder.

"You bastard!" Stone Splitter bellowed. He looked at Swift Maple's corpse who'd sacrificed himself to save him. His eyes became bloodshot like an enraged bull as he charged at Nie Yan.

Stone Splitter seemed to transform into diamond as his aura coated his body.

Sensing something off, Drifting raised his staff, ready to help Stone Splitter. He never stopped blinking around, not allowing Nie Yan to grasp his position. This was one of the reasons why it was so difficult to deal with Magisters. They could blink around indefinitely so long as they had the mana.

We'll hold off Nirvana Flame. The rest of you, escape with Unknown Transfer Scrolls!」Drifting ordered in a grim tone. He waved his staff, sending a shower of raging flames raining down towards Nie Yan.

Nie Yan leaped out of the way, dodging left and right. The flames failed to touch a single hair on his body.

Locking onto a nearby Shaman, Nie Yan shot forward like a lightning bolt. His speed far surpassed the realm of a human!

Seeing Nie Yan closing in on him, the Shaman hurriedly crushed his Unknown Transfer Scroll. With a flash of light, he disappeared.

The rest didn't dare to collect the equipment of their fallen comrades. There was no time! They all teleported away with Unknown Transfer Scrolls.

"Die!" Stone Splitter roared. He leaped into the air and cleaved down with his greatsword.

BOOOM! Stone Splitter watched his sword beam cleave Nie Yan's figure in half. However, after the dust settled, a corpse was nowhere to be found. It was only an after-image.

Stone Splitter, cool your head! We're retreating! Now!」Drifting shouted.

Nie Yan suddenly appeared behind Stone Splitter and slashed down with Zennarde's Sword.

Sensing death fast approaching, Stone Splitter swung out his sword with a Whirlwind Slash.

Nie Yan hurriedly leaped out of the way.

Hearing Drifting's anxious cry, Stone Splitter inwardly cursed. After this short exchange, he understood the harsh reality. Even with the two of them, they weren't Nie Yan's match. In fact, if they were the least bit careless, they'd end up dying at his hands. Even though he was unwilling, he still crushed his Unknown Transfer Scroll.

With a flash of light, Stone Splitter escaped.

At this moment, Drifting also crushed his own Unknown Transfer Scroll.

All enemies were either dead or had run away. Nie Yan's lips cracked into a faint smile. Honestly speaking, he could've killed Stone Splitter. However, there was merit in letting him live. Like this, he'd appreciate Swift Maple's sacrifice more. So, he spared Stone Splitter's life.