Chapter 679 - Aces

All gazes were on Nie Yan. Everyone was waiting for his reply.

If Nie Yan agreed to Mo Yuntian's request, he suddenly wouldn't be a nobody anymore. They would have to reevaluate his position in Heavenly Kings.

Mo Yuntian wanted Nie Yan to train his troops. Could it be that Master Classes had some sort of relationship with real life training?

"I can do it to the best of my ability," Nie Yan replied. There was no harm to him agreeing. Instead, having Mo Yuntian's backing would be greatly beneficial to him.

"Good!" Mo Yuntian heartily laughed. "If you need any help with the training process, just say the word!"

Mo Yuntian turned to the several other youths in the room. "The Nie Family's businesses, I want you all to watch over it. Consider it giving this old man some face."

Ling Yu nodded with a smile. "If it's General Yuntian asking, how could I dare refuse?"

The several others also hurriedly agreed.

Nie Yan felt blessed. He understood full well just how much of an impact the backing of these people would have on World Bloc.

"Thank you, General Yuntian," Nie Yan said.

"The youngsters under my care are a bit prideful. So, you'll have to excuse their behaviour. But since you're all young, I figure you'll get along wonderfully with time. I'll have them come meet you in a moment." Mo Yuntian smiled.

"Alright." Nie Yan nodded.

As the meeting continued on, Nie Yan gradually familiarized himself with everyone in the room. Until finally Mo Yuntian received a text. He turned to Nie Yan and said, "Alright, follow me. Xiao Yu, Lei Su, you two come along too. It's about time anyway. The meeting is adjourned."

Everyone in the conference room got up from their seats. Nie Yan, Xiao Yu, and Lei Su followed behind Mo Yuntian. After passing through a long, narrow hallway, they arrived at a large and spacious gymnasium.

The gymnasium was 6,500 square feet. Standing in the center were about 30 people. Their ranks were strictly organized, and they gave off a harsh and stern air. When Mo Yuntian walked in, they immediately stood at attention and gave him a salute.

Mo Yuntian waved his hand. "At ease."

Nie Yan swept his eyes over these 30 odd people. His heart trembled. They only looked to be in their mid-twenties and they wore civilian clothes. However, he could sense a dense murderous aura coming off of them. They were definitely experienced veterans who had come straight from the battlefield.

They were supposed to be in military uniform, but today was an exception.

This group gave off a domineering pressure just by breathing. Mo Yuntian wanted him to teach them?

Nie Yan was a bit concerned. Was he really up to the task? If he fought against the students of the Top Military Academy, he would definitely win. He was unrivalled in the school. However, he'd yet to get a proper grasp of his strength, and he hadn't the slightest inkling how strong a soldier was.

Mo Yuntian had a gratified expression on his face. These people were elites he'd hand-picked from different sections of the army. He spoke to them, "This young man here is Nie Yan. Starting today, he'll be your instructor. He'll be teaching you a brand new, revolutionary method of training!"

The 30 odd youths all looked at Nie Yan. Seeing he looked no older than 19, their expressions turned weird. Some even had looks of disdain in their eyes.