Chiefs game

Taylor had taken him up on that offer and was at a chiefs game. Okay so it wasn't that random, they had been texting for months and casually dating. But this was them making it official and public too. 

Travis had tried to deliver a friendship bracelet with his phone number on it after her Kc eras show.  It didn't get to her because she doesn't meet people before or after shows. But after Travis told the story on his podcast it became a big thing. He seemed sweet, a mutual friend connected them after.  She was just gonna entertain the idea for fun, but Taylor  fell for Travis   when she realized how sweet he was. 

After months of texting and and a few meetups she would be attending a chiefs game. Their launching. There was already some rumors swirling and Travis and Jason had mentions her a bit , but nothing was confirmed, yet. Until now. 

This was very public. She'd be meeting his mom and a lot of his inner circle for the first time  today. He was already at the stadium and she arrived with his grinds and family in a party bus. 

He was phenomenal. Scored so many touchdowns. 

Having her there did create big of a frenzy. They knew it would break the internet. 

The suite had to be  blocked off and extra security called to stand guard outside  but it was okay 

They had a blast