D & C

*Third Person POV*

~Road To A Prison~

Meanwhile, a prisoner truck carrying Kiyotaka, Suzune, Kikyō, and Yōsuke is on its way to a prison, where they will be locked up for some time.

~Inside The Truck~

Kiyotaka: ...

Suzune: ...

Kikyō: ...

Yōsuke: ...

Guard: You lot shouldn't be so gloomy. At least, you'll still be together like you requested.

Kiyotaka: ... Oh, I am not being gloomy. I'm just being patient.

Guard 2: For what? Getting to the prison?

Kiyotaka: ... For someone to pick up a beacon.

Guard: What beacon?

Kiyotaka: Oh, you'll see.

*Flashback*

{Final Battle}

Kikyō: *Seeing them leave* Wait. *Reaches out* Wait! Wait for us!

Kiyotaka: Kikyō.

Kikyō: *Turns to him*

Kiyotaka: It's over.

Kikyō: ... *Begins to cry* ... Kiyo... *Hugs him*

Kiyotaka: ... *Whispers* You know what to do.

Kikyō: ... *Sniffling* ... Hm?

Kiyotaka: Start it up.

Kikyō: *Realizes* Oh. Right. *Pulls out a necklace* (Never thought I'd try this.) *Finds and presses a hidden button on it* There. *Pockets it*

Kiyotaka: Now, wait.

Kikyō: ... *Nods* Okay. *Gets on her knees and puts her hands behind her head*

*Flashback ends*

Kikyō: *Gazing at her necklace*

Guard 2: What exactly is there to wait for? There's nothing out here, but- *Spots something* What the...?

Guard: *Spots it as well and stops the truck*

~Outside~

Up ahead, a big rig, appearing to have broken down, is blocking the whole road, with only one guy in a scarf trying to fix it.

Guard: I'll go check it out. *Exits the prisoner truck and approaches the other one* You alright?

Man: Yeah, my rig broke down. I'm not sure what happened though.

Guard: I can help if you'd like. I gotta get my truck to its destination as soon as possible. *Approaches the hood*

Man: Sure. Thank you.

Guard: *Examines the engine* So, where are you headed?

Man: I work for an independent tech company. I was heading to the local facility with some necessities... *Grabs the hood* when... *Slams the hood onto the guard, knocking him out* ...my engine suddenly popped.

Guard 2: *Exits the prisoner truck* Hey! What was that for?!

*A beam of water shoots out of the rig's passenger side and knocks the remaining guard unconscious*

~Inside~

*Suzune, Kikyō, and Yōsuke turn to the front upon hearing the commotion*

Kiyotaka: Looks like they're here.