The Garage

~Castle~

Largan: Not exactly how I pictured a sparring match, but I'm just glad that you're all still okay to go out on the mission.

Jeremy: Well, it was supposed to be a spar... until Jody turned it into something bigger.

Jody: Yeah, I kind of deserved that final slam. I let my mischievous attitude get the better of me.

Jolene: Were you always that mischievous?

Jody: Occasionally.

Peach: Anyway, we've gathered some soldiers to help out in our mission. But we need to hurry. Before his capture, Bowser had been working on his own castle, converting it into an airship-castle hybrid. Whether this Kiyotaka has discovered it or not is unknown, but it's only a matter of time before he and his army use it.

SpongeBob: So, what do we do if they use it before we get to the Dark Land?

Peach: There's a shortcut we can use. King Largan?

Largan: *Shows a map of a particular place* There's this highway that floats above the whole world. And occasionally, people would use this road to travel from one area to another.

 And occasionally, people would use this road to travel from one area to another

Tony: That kind of looks like Rainbow Road.

Peach: It is Rainbow Road.

Tony: *Sparkly-eyed*

Patrick: Wouldn't we need a vehicle then?

Largan: Way ahead of you. I have something that we can use.

~Vehicle Garage~

*Garage door opens*

*The team is mesmerized by the amount of vehicles*

Largan: These vehicles are usually last resorts. We hardly ever leave the place or have any invaders. So, most of the time, they just collect dust.

Peach: For this mission, we'll need some vehicles that are both fast to get us in and out as quickly as possible, and strong enough to withstand whatever attacks we might encounter.

Jeremy: *Gazes at a small vehicle* Or small enough to get us in without alerting the enemy.

Allen: Oh, that small fry? That's just a prototype vehicle.

SpongeBob: ... *Smirk* Unless I can convert it into something better.

Kelsie: Like what exactly?

SpongeBob: *Grabs a nearby toolkit* You'll see. *He and Sandy approach the vehicle* There's this particular vehicle back in my home. It's silly-looking because it's shaped like a sandwich, but it can go as fast as a race car.

Russell: It's shaped like a... food?

Squidward: It's complicated.

Sandy: Okay. Let's get to work.