The Bordering Kingdom

~Indigo Kingdom~

Steven: Never seen this kingdom before.

Peach: The Indigo Kingdom. Once regular kingdom just like ours, it later became a bordering kingdom after Bowser was captured. It now guards the Dark Lands from anyone wanting to get inside. If we're going to enter the Dark Land, we need to get permission from this kingdom.

SpongeBob: Did they claim the border for themselves, or did you guys assign them to guard the Dark Land?

Mario: They claimed it for themselves, but our kingdoms are usually on good terms.

Tony: "Usually"?

Luigi: They kind of isolated themselves at one point, but we should still be on the king's good side. Though, we highly doubt they know about this new threat annexing Bowser's castle.

~Castle~

Mario: *Knocking on the door*

*Door opens*

Guard: Princess Peach? What brings you here?

Peach: I need to speak to your king. We're planning on entering the Dark Land.

Guard: The Dark Land?

Mario: We believe that there is some strange new activity happening over there, and we need to investigate.

Guard: ... I wish we got wind of this. Follow me. He should be finished with a recent meeting.

*The guard leads the team to the king*

~Throne Room~

*The team enters to see the king talking to four young adults*

Guard: Sorry to disturb you, King Largan. You have visitors.

 You have visitors

Largan: Ah. Princess Peach. And I see you've brought Mario and Luigi. *Glances at Victor's group* And them.

 *Glances at Victor's group* And them

Youngsters: Hello, Princess Peach.

Peach: Allen, Jody, Russell, Kelsie.