I Thought This World Was Fictional

*The team shoots out, one sound syllable at a time*

Jolene, Tony, and Steven: AAAAAHHHHH!

Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward: AAAAAHHHHH!

Jeremy & SpongeBob: AAAAAHHHHH!

*Crash!*

Everyone: *In pain* Ugh... *They all slowly get up*

Jeremy: *Breathing* ... Now, I know how Mario feels. *Looks up to see...* *!* Whoa.

Everyone: *Looks up to see...* *!* Whoa.

Around the team was a forest of red tree-sized mushrooms, something that doesn't exist on Earth.

SpongeBob: What is this place?

Tony: It's definitely not Earth anymore. That's for sure.

Patrick: *Spots blue mushroom* Hey. This mushroom looks different. *Tries to grab it*

???: Don't touch that!

Everyone: *!* AAAAAHHHHH!

???: ... S-Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted you to- *Notices the mushroom's color* Oh. *Chuckle* Never mind. I thought it was purple. *Grabs it* Those purple ones are actually poisonous.

*Jeremy, Jolene, Tony, and Steven widened their eyes upon seeing who they're talking to*

???: These blue guys, on the other hand, are actually the key ingredient in making Mini-Shrooms

???: These blue guys, on the other hand, are actually the key ingredient in making Mini-Shrooms. Not that I would mind, considering that I have a bad history with them. But they have a use. With it, one can enter small spaces-

Jeremy: ... Hey.

???: *Turns to them* Hm?

Jeremy: ... You're... Mario, aren't you?

???: Yep. It's-a me. And you are?

Jeremy: ... Uh... I'm Jeremy.

SpongeBob: I'm SpongeBob.

Jolene: I'm Jolene. *Points to the others* This here is Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Steven, and- *Notices Tony's behavior* ...Tony.

Tony: *Sparkly-eyed*

Mario: ... I take it he's a fan of me?

Jeremy: Well, yeah, but he's actually thinking about the stuff you do outside your... plumbing profession. In fact, we just came from an amusement park in Los Angeles that features a section based around... *Looks around* You know.

Mario: Well, it's always a pleasure for one to encounter the people they idolize. *Extends his hand* Pleased to meet ya.

Tony: *Shakes Mario's hand excitedly*