Rise Of The Crimson Elite

~Snow Kingdom~

Outside a kingdom covered in snow, a gigantic freighter roams across the frozen water, breaking the ice, before stopping upon a walled city. As the freighter's front hatch opened, an army of young adult humans clad in red jackets and strange masks emerge, ready for a fight. And fight, they did, as the kingdom, which appears to be inhabited by penguins, tries to fight back, but they are overpowered not just by the humans' size advantage, but also by a strange power of theirs. The humans were somehow able to manipulate the element of fire and use it to attack the kingdom with ease. The penguins didn't stand a chance. Some have fled to avoid being harmed or killed, while others were captured and imprisoned. Meanwhile, four of the humans, revealing to be the leaders of the whole army, broke off from the fight in the city, and made their way to the castle.

~Throne Room, Snow Castle~

Inside the Kingdom's castle, the Royal Guard does their best to fight back, but despite their best efforts, the four leaders still overpowered them. Upon reaching the throne room, they find the kingdom's leader, King Slider, trying to grab something from a vault behind the throne. Despite unlocking the vault, the king was too slow to avoid a fiery punch from one of the leaders, knocking him unconscious.

Female Leader: Hmph. *Dusting her hands* Even the penguins in this world are so slow.

Female Leader 2: At least, their instincts are something to admire.

*The other three approach the vault*

Male Leader: ... *Kicks the unconscious king aside*

*They open the vault to find a yellow block with a white question mark on it*

Male Leader 2: Is this it?

Male Leader: ... Looks like it.

Male Leader 2: We came all the way here just for some... block?

Male Leader: ... Not the block itself. *Clenches his fist, emitting fire around it* It's what's inside it. *Grabs the block and places it on the ground* Cover your eyes. *Punches it with his flaming fist*

*Flash!*

*The other three cover their eyes from the sudden flash of light*

Female Leader 2: Sheesh! Kiyotaka!

Kiyotaka: Relax. It'll dim down.

*The light dims down*

Kiyotaka: See?

*The other three calm down*