Aftermath

*Jeremy's POV*

{A Week Later}

~Redwood City~

It had been a week since we fought the Crimson Elite. Since then, we made some new friends, established new connections, and went back to our normal lives. However, I can't help but think that the Crimson Elite is still out there, despite the fact that their four leaders have been arrested. On a bright note, those four are still together

Anchorman (On TV): After last week's events at Universal Studios Hollywood, a spokesman for the local authorities has assured us that the mess left behind has been cleaned up and the park is now reopened for business. Meanwhile, the group responsible for the events at Universal Studios, known as the Crimson Elite, has been deemed "Public Enemy #1" by the entire Los Angeles County due to their actions. However, there are powers that be in their native homeland of Japan that are preventing this group from being placed on Most Wanted boards all over the world. While the Japanese Government remains silent, the leaders of the Crimson Elite, known affectionately as "The Four Horsemen", have broken their silence, and have identified key members in their group. The fate of these key members remains unknown, but the leaders, Yōsuke Hirata, Kikyō Kushida, Suzune Horikita, and Kiyotaka Ayanokōji, will remain behind bars for an indefinite amount of time, following their grueling battle against a group of unprecedented heroes, led by a young man known only as "Kid Zap".

Jolene: If only they knew who Kid Zap really is.

Jeremy: Probably for the best that they don't.

Tony: *Pulls out a postcard* By the way, this came in my mail today. *Passes it to Jeremy* It's actually for all of us.

Jeremy: *Examines it*

"We'll be seeing you again. We're too powerful to disband, disappear, or even disappoint.

- Ken Sudō"

Jeremy: I worried that we were gonna hear back from them.

Steven: Well, as long as they're not on US soil, we should be fine.

Jeremy: Still, these are rich people. Rich folk even have connections with government figures. They'd do anything to prevent being labeled as "criminals", or "terrorists", or anything like that.

Jolene: That may be, but there are times when the barrier that protects them from prosecution is too weak to shield them, giving us the power to put them down for good.

Jeremy: ... *Nods*

SpongeBob: We'll get through this. We can't lose sight of the fact that we actually did some real good. We should be proud.

Jeremy: Yeah. And to think, it started with a water main burst, before it led to... a world we once thought to be fictional. *Snaps his fingers, emitting electricity* And I got something new from it.

Patrick: So, what do we do now? Just continue with our lives?

Sandy: That, and much more. Our adventure in Mario's world should inspire us to travel more often. And who knows? We might actually get to see if there are other worlds out there waiting to be visited by us.

Squidward: For now, we should probably stick to this one. We might actually find something that looks like it came from a movie.

Tony: You got that right! *He and the others grab their drinks* Cheers, everyone, to a brighter tomorrow!

Everyone: To a brighter tomorrow! *They clink their cups*

Jeremy: And the start to a whole new life.

-~=-~=-~=

Ending Song (Play the whole thing before moving on to the next chapter):