20- Happy new (school) year!

Eddie's POV:

This shit-year is finally done. I'm glad it's over. Griffyndor won the cup again which isn't really a surprise as it's common knowledge that Dumbledore favours Harry and his friends. I do too, it's fun and he deserves it. I'm currently packing my stuff to go home. When I'm home the only thing that I'm going to do is sleeping and watching Netflix. 'Hey guy!' Jason comes walking in. He is so annoyingly nice and positive. He is friends with Cunningham, so me and Wheeler have to hang out with him sometimes. Buckley joins us sometimes too and most of the time me and Wheeler just leave again. 'Hi.' I respond. 'You know I know you don't like me right?' He murmurs. I can hear him perfectly fine and I realise that's on purpose. I nod annoyed. 'Just so you know, Chrissy, Nancy and Robin are waiting for both of us to share a carriage to the train.' Jason informs me. 'Okay.' I mumble. After I finally pack all my stuff I walk to the front of the school. 'Hey Eddie.' Wheeler waves. 'Hello.' I sit down on my trunk. 'Where are Buckley and Cunningham?' I ask. Wheeler shrugs. 'Probably making out in an empty classroom.' She suggests with a small smile. I smirk. 'We weren't!' A voice behind us protests. I twist around to see Buckley and Cunningham looking annoyed and on the urge of laughing at the same house. 'You're sure?' I ask. Buckley frowns. 'Yes. I was helping Chris with her stuff.' She explains. 'Is Jason here already?' Cunningham interrupts. I shake my head. 'Nope.' Wheeler agrees with me. 'Yes.' Jason walks towards us. 

Lucas' POV: 

'You inflated your aunt?' Ron says shocked. Me and Ron laugh. 'Guys, that isn't funny at all. It's problematic. I can't believe you didn't get arrested or something.' Hermoine says annoyed. I'm laying on the couch in the leaky cauldron. Ron is laying on another couch and Harry and Hermoine are both on a chair. Hermoine is cuddling with her new cat. 'Yeah. I thought that would happen too so I just ran away but when I came here Fudge was like: Oh, Harry, blowing up an aunt, that isn't weird. It happens everyday. You aren't getting any punishment.' He says the last bit stagy. We laugh at Harry's impression of Fudge. (Harry is a dramaqueen. Canon.) 'That's insane to be honest.' Ron comments. 'Yup. Fudge has gone mad.' I say. Hermoine pulls out the newspaper. 'Oohh. Did you guys know we were in the Daily Prophet this summer?' Ron asks. We all sigh and then laugh, because Ron has told this story already more than 5 times. 'Oh my god.' Hermoine says startled. 'What's wrong?' I ask. Ron eats some meat really loud. Hermoine looks annoyed at him. 'Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban.' Hermoine says. Ron, me and Hermoine are shocked by this news but Harry is looking escaped. 'And that is a big deal because? I heard of him on the muggle news. But in the muggleworld people escape a lot out of prisons.' Harry says. Ron laughs. 'Harry, it's impossible to escape from Azkaban. And Sirius Black did terrible things in his life.' Hermoine says soft. Harry mouth forms a perfect O. 'That explains a lot.' He murmurs. 'Can I have some?' I gesture to Ron. He gives me some food. It tastes alright, but on Hogwarts it tastes better. 

Steve's POV:

'You are a prefect now?' Robin says shocked. Nancy smiles proud. 'Yup.' 'You weren't that happy when I got Quidditch captain.' I protest. Robin ticks me on my head. 'DIngus that is no prestation.' She laughs. Nancy laughs too. 'Let's get on the train.' I point to the train. Nancy waves goodbye and goes to the prefect bit of the train. I follow Robin, who is trying to find Chrissy. Which also means Eddie and Jason because those Slytherin boys are addicted to Chrissy. She's finally found them and we enter the train. 'Chris!' Robin shouts through the entire coupé. 'Robs, was that really needed?' I groan. She nods and frisks away. I groan again. 'Is she annoying?' I turn around and see Oliver Wood standing behind me. I get red and nod. 'She is shouting through the entire train.' I respond. He laughs. 'I understand.' He says. He gestures. 'Can I go behind you?' He asks. I nod awkward and stand to the side. After he left I join my friends in their compartment. 'Steve you are blushing! Who were you talking to?' Robin asks greedy. I groan. 'Oliver Wood.' I mumble when I put my stuff away. Chrissy is laying with her head on Robin's lap. 'Ooohhh.' Jason laughs. I smile at him. The door opens and Eddie is standing in the doorway. 'Can I sit with you guys?' He asks. Chrissy pulls up her legs. 'Of course. Sit down.' She gestures. I take the seat next to Jason. Robin grabs her girlfriend's hair and starts braiding it. 

After a while of chatting with Jason about Quidditch Nancy comes inside. 'Prefects need to do so much.' She sighs. I move to the middle so Nancy can sit down. She smiles thankfull at me. 'What do they have to do then?' Chrissy asks curious. 'We needed to walk through the train to check on everybody and see if they are doing okay. In like an hour I will have to again.' Nancy groans and takes out a book. 'Lord of the Rings.' I read out loud from the cover. She nods. 'It's a muggle book. It's pretty good actually.' Eddie explains. 'To be honest, I'm not a fan of the franchise.' Chrissy admits. Nancy looks shocked. 'How? It's a masterpiece.' Nancy protests. 'It just takes a while.' Eddie adds. 'Too long in my opinion.' Chrissy says.

A/N:

So I skipped Monday because I was sick. Sorry. There are like 5 people reading this probably. I have to admit, I'm agreeing with Chrissy on the LOTR bit. This is short, Thank you for reading this,

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee