5- Quidditch

Steve's POV:
The Quidditch match Gryffindor against Slytherin ended into a spectacular win for Gryffindor because of their new seaker. The captain of our team is currently pacing in front of us, the rest of the team. Next Saturday the second match of the is happening, Hufflepuff against Slytherin. We need to win to get a chance in cup, with Gryffindor being really good. 'We need to win!' says our captain for the thousandst time.
He is finally done and we enter the field to train. We have visitors. On one of the sides of the bleachers I see Nancy sitting on a few feet distance of a Hufflepuff fangroup of giggling girls. 'Oh shit,' I hear one of chasers say. I turn to him 'Those girls aren't that bad. They just giggle and look to my girlfriend.' He points to the other side of the bleachers. 'Fuck!' I react because the Slytherins are sitting there. 'Yo!' I shout at our captain. He flies over to me. 'What's up Harrington?' He asks. I explain my idea to him. 'If we play really bad, the Slytherins might underplay at match. We can use that.' He nods and quickly informs the rest of our team.
The training is over and everybody really underplayed.
(A/N: Is this even a word or did I made it up?)
I let almost all of the few balls that came towarts me go through the rings. I meet up with Nancy and we walk together to the castle. 'You were playing bad on purpose.' She says. It's not a question, so I wonder how she knows. 'I'm a Ravenclaw. I am smart and I can read minds.' She smiles. 'Talking about you being a Ravenclaw, what was the other house the Sorting Hat wanted to put you in. If you want, I'll tell you mine.' I ask curious. She smiles softly 'Alright' but only if you tell me.'
' Gryffindor. I am brave and reckless apparently.'
'I think you are brave but loyal and caring and that is why you're in Hufflepuff. You are the perfect Hufflepuff. Mine was Gryffindor too.'
I look at her. Oh, I love her. Shit, I love her.

Jonathan's POV:
I'm are sitting at the Hufflepuff table trying to get Steve to eat something. It is the Saturday of the Quidditch match. Personally I'm not interested in Quidditch, but Nancy had asked me to go to the game with her and Robin. I see Nancy and Robin coming to our table. Nancy is wearing a sweater and some makeup and I think it is a little too much. 'Hey guys, what are doing?' She asks, joining our table and sitting down with Robin. 'I'm trying to get your stupid boyfriend to eat something. I have no idea why I'm doing this actually.' I answer. I look at Nancy. She smiles 'I'll try.'
Nancy manages to get Steve to eat something and he leaves to the changing room. Me, Nancy and Robin go to the bleachers. Next to us sits the Gryffindorteam. I see the little Harry Potter talking to his friends, a bushy haired girl, a redhead and a black boy. (A/N: I'm not trying to be racist, I'm not native english and I don't know an other word. If you know, I would like to know.)
Robin is talking to Fred and George, the twins in our year. The game start and Steve is doing amazing. He stops every ball and every time he does that the applaus is getting louder. I don't like it, but I promised Nancy to be here. The Slytherins are getting more annoyed with every goal we make. It is 60-0 for us. The Slytherins ask for a pause and I turn to my friends. 'You guys really like this?' I ask. Robin nods happily but Nancy answers 'Not really, but Steve is my boyfriend. I have to watch. And I actually quite like it.'
'We play it and it is just amazing. You get to hit people and you are not getting detention for it.' Fred says.
'And Slytherin is done talking and the game is starting again. Hork takes Quaffle and...' Lee Jordans voice sounds through the pitch.
The chasers are going towarts the rings of Hufflepuff and Steve is getting ready to dotge the Bludger and save the Quaffle. Both of the Slytherinbeaters hit a Bludger at the same time at Steve. He dotges the first one but the second hits him straight in the head.

Mike's POV:
Steve falls of his broom and hits his head on one of the rings. Madame Hooch's whistle sounds right before the Quaffle goes through the rings. The game is cancelled. Teachers hurry to Steve and students are talking. I see Nancy pass out and drag Will with me. Robin and the captain from the Gryffindor team follow Dumbledore, who had put Steve on a brancard and is now carrying him with his wand. He looks dead. Worried turn I back to Jonathan, Will and redhaired twins, who I regonise as the prankguys. 'What is going on?' Will asks. Jonathan looks at his little brother. 'I'll explain it to you, Will, but not now. We have to check on Steve first.'
Nancy wakes up and I sit down on the other side of her. 'What's going on? Where's Steve? Is he alright?' Nancy sits up and graps her head. 'Head-ache?' I ask worried. She nods slow. 'Nancy, try to stand up alright? We have to go to the hospitalwing and get something for your headache and check on Steve. Can you do that?' Jonathan asks. I look at him. He is really sweet now and I get the feeling he doesn't like me that much. 'Yeah, I can stand. Probably. But how is Steve doing?' Nancy answers. While me and Jonathan help her up, one of the twins answers. 'Nanc, relax. It is going to be alright. By the way, Hufflepuff won, so when he wakes up you can tell him the good news.' Nancy nods as a sign that she's heard him and we walk towards the castle. All the other students already left so we are alone. Expect for the fact that I see Flitwick and McGonnagall coming towards us. 'What are they doing here?' One of the twins asks. 'No idea. But they probably know how Steve is doing.' Nancy says stubborn. 'Mr Weasley, Mr Weasley, Mr Wheeler, Ms Wheeler, Mr Byers and Mr Byers. Why are you still here?' McGonnagall asks. I explain: 'Nancy passed out so we stayed to help her. Do you knos how Steve is doing?' I see a worried look slip over McGonnagalls face, before she looks the same as always again. 'Ms Buckley told me that you are his girlfriend. Come with us to Madame Pomfrey, she will give something for your head-ache. Yes, I see that you have a head-ache. The rest of you has to back to your dorms.'

A/N:
Little question, what does A/N actually mean? I have literally no idea.
So this one is a little different, bit it still has love in it. I love writing romance I found out. So in my head Nancy is starting to be the main character, which I don't want cause it is a story without main characters. I haven't done all of the POV's yet, but they will come soon.
If you like this story, please leave a vote or a comment or both. It will help a lot and I would enjoy it very much.

Byeeeee