8- Period

Nancy's POV:
I'm in Transfiguration and we are talking about how animals work, because we need to know that before tranforming them. We have this class together with Gryffindor and I'm sitting next to George. Fred and Robin are sitting next to us. Well, Fred. Robin left to go to the toilet.
All of a sudden Robin bursts into the classroom, looking scared, but her look quickly changes into embarrasment. 'Miss Buckley, do you have a good reason for leaving class for 10 minutes to go to the toilet and instead of coming silent back to class, just storming in like there's a fire? Because otherwise that would be 10 points from Ravenclaw.' Professor McGonnagall asks. I look at George's watch and see that Professor McGonnagall is right. He looks too and then smiles at me. 'Yes.' Robin answers quickly. 'What do you mean?' asks McGonnagall.
'I have a good reason.'
'Then tell us.'
Robin's look switchs to scared again.
'Can't I whisper that in your ear?'
A muffled laugher goes trough the class. I look at Robin. She catchs my eyes and signs to me. I don't understand it at first, but then I realise. George realises that Robin is signing. 'What does she mean?' he whispers. 'Ask Fred to grab her stuff.' I whisper back. George turns to Fred. I grab my own stuff and look sideways to Robin. She looks relieved. I'm glad she noticed. 'Professor, me and Robin have to leave. After class we will explain why, but this is important.' I say, standing up. Fred hands me Robin's bag and I quickly walk to the front of the class. Professor McGonnagall looks like she doesn't understand a thing of us. I hand Robin her stuff and quickly close the door. 'Am I right if I say you've had your period?' I ask. She nods. 'Yes and it's my first. What do I have to do?' We stop and I open my bag.

Robin's POV:
Nancy gets a little package out of her bag. 'Here' she presses it in my hands. She closes her bag. 'What is this?' I ask, holding it infront of me with 2 fingers. 'Not disgusting. And a pad. You put it on your underwear.'
After I come out of the toilet and walk towards Nancy I apparently have a disgusting look on my face cause Nancy starts laugh. 'Sorry. You just looked funny. Come, we have to explain it to Professor McGonnagall. And thank Fred and George.' She offers me a hand and I take it. No idea why, but I do it. We walk over Minnies class, where we see Fred and George. 'Here. You forget this.' Fred gives Nancy one of her books. She smiles and Fred and George leave. 'Ready?' She asks. I nod and Nancy knocks at the door. 'Come in!' Minnie shouts. We go inside. 'Miss Wheeler and Miss Buckley. Explain it to me.' Minnie offers us a seat. We take it and Nancy starts talking. 'Well, I saw Robin panicking and she signed to me...' I interupt her. 'I've got my first period and Nancy helped me. I'm sorry for interupting your lesson, but I was panicking.' To my surprise Minnie smiles. 'Alright, for this one time. 10 points for interupting my lesson, 5 for apolising and 10 because Miss Wheeler handeled it so well. And 5 points to Gryffindor for Fred and George. And now leave, I've work to do. And I believe you too.'

A/N:
A shorter one. I'm so sorry, but I couldn't add something that would make sense with this. This one is more a oneshot than fitting in the story, but I want to add more of this kind of chapters. I love writing them and I would also love reading them, so I hope you do too.

Again, idea's? Leave them!

Byeeeeeee