1- Platform 9¾

Mike's POV:
I sit in Joyce' car in the front seat. Behind us are Will, Jonathan and Nancy. Jonathan and Nancy are chatting and Will is drawing. We're on our way to Hogwarts. It's both mine and Will's first year. Nancy and Jonathan are going into their third year. They've met on the Hogwarts express. Joyce had offered to bring me and Nancy, cause our mom is busy with our little sister. I can see Kings Cross already and look at my watch. 10.40. We're early.
Me and Nancy help Joyce to get the trunks out of the car and Jonathan and Will are getting the carts.
They come back and we load the trunks on the carts. 'Where do we have to go?' asks Joyce. Will answers: 'To Platform 9¾! That is in between Platform 9 and Platform 10.'
'My smart boy. Does everybody have their tickets?' Nancy shows mine and hers and Jonathan has the tickets of him and Will.
We're so early we arrive at the same time as the train.
'Jonathan, can we sit with you guys? I don't want to sit alone.' Will asks. Jonathan looks at Nancy. She shugs. 'Yeah, it's okay buddy. Nance, is Steve joining us too?' Jonathan answers. I look over to Nancy and see her blush heavily.
Joyce smiles. 'I'm going head off. Jonatham, take care of your little brother please. Will, write me when the openingsfeast is over. And remember, it's okay to be sorted in any house. That also applies to you, Mike. Have fun!' Joyce leaves and go on the train.

Steve's POV:
I'm dragging Dustin out of the metro to Platform 9¾. He is eating chocolate and is really nervous. I still don't understand why Claudia asked me to bring Dustin. I mean, I'm literally 14 and he's 11. 'Dustin, hurry up and help me push this cart. Dustin!' I'm currently screaming at Dustin. Luckly he finally gets it and runs towards me. Our metro was late ao now we're also late to the Hogwarts Express. We quickly go through the gate and see the beautiful schooltrain. 'Wow. Steve, all these kids are so big. I'm scared.' Dustin grabs my hand. 'It's gonna be alright buddy. I see one of my friends over there. Do you want come with me?' Dustin nods quickly and I walk over to the place I saw Nance, dragging our trunks with me. Nancy and Jonathan help us with the trunks and we join them in their coupe. In their coupe are also 2 other little boys, which look Dustins age. 'Are you also 11?' I ask them, trying not to be scary. Apparently I can be scary, so I try not to. One of them nods. He has a bowlcut and brown hair. It suits him pretty good. The other boy answers me: 'I'm Mike and this is Will. Nancy is my sister and Jonathan Will's brother. Who are you?' The boy smiles slightly. 'I'm Dustin.' Dustin sounds very shy and push him a little towards the boys. I start a conversation with Jonathan and Nancy about the classes they chose. Behind us I can hear the boys have fun. The trainrit goes really fast and now it's time to put our robes on. Me and Jonathan have Hufflepuff robes, Nancy Ravenclaw and the boys have black robes. The black robes that you use 1 time in your entire life.

Robin's POV:
We arrive at Hogsmeade station and jump out of the train. It's already a little bit dark and I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna knock over some people. 'First years. First years her'. Hey Harry.' I look over by that last part. I've heard Hagrid shout 2 times before, but he has never said "hey" to someone. I see a redhaired tall boy next to a boy black hair. Messy black hair. It's Harry Potter. I hurry to the carriages. If people join me, I'm going to tell them. Most of the other are coming to the carriages. Tree of them join me after they pushed some little kids towards Hagrid. They definitely have siblings in their first year. When they join me in me carriage I recognise them. It is Steve Harrington with his girlfriend and her best friend. The last two are both in my year and I speak Jonathan sometimes. 'Hey, Robin right? Is it okay if we join? The other carriages are full or they have assholes.' Nancy asks. 'Yeah, it's okay. And my name is indeed Robin.' I answer. The carriages close and the invisible things that pull them start to pull.
'Have you heard it yet? Harry Potter has came to Hogwarts. I saw him with some other first years.' I gossip.
I hope they didn't know this yet. When you're talking to Steve Harrigton or his girlfriend, you have to be cool. 'Really? That's cool. What would he be sorted in?' Steve answers. Inside me I'm having a party. Steve Harrigton thinks that something I've said is cool.

A/N:
First chapter done. Yeah! To be clear: Nancy and Mike are muggleborns, but they still are siblings. They know the Byers cause Jonathan and Nancy befriended.

Byeeee