14- Games with the gang

Eddie's POV: 
Wheeler's invited me to play some small games with her and her friends outside by the lake. I believe they've invited my little boy Harry too. I walk towards the lake and I already see them. 'Eddie!' Harry stands up and runs towards me. 'Fred and George got a lot of food!' I smile and sit down. We are with a lot of people and I begin to feel very unconfortable. 'Okay, I know a game we can play. It's called 5 questions I believe, it's a muggle game.' Robin suggests. She does some handgestures and Steve laughs. 'Yeah sure. Explain it.' He says. Robin explains it. It's quite simple. We pick a number, she gives some of us a category and we have to tell her a thing of that category that matches the number. Dustin and Ron pick a 7 and we start. 'Okay, Nancy, usefulness of a class.' Robin says. 'I guess like Transfiguration. But it also depends on the person.' She answers. 'Talking about you?' Steve helps. 'Then Transfiguration.' Nancy says confident. I zone out for a bit and startle once Robin asks me a question. 'A muggle animal.' Robin says with a confident smile. I think a bit. 'An otter.' I say. 'Okay, so I think it's an high number, but like a low high number.' Robin says. 'An low high number.' Steve says jokingly, which makes him get hit by Robin. 'I say 6.' She says. 'Wrong. It was seven. Can I go now?' Dustin asks excited.

Robin's POV:
I love this. I love playing games and shit. It's just so funny and chill. And the weather is perfect. Yeah! We are currently playing truth and dare. 'Okay Dustin, truth or dare?' Nancy asks. 'Dare' Dustin says confidently. 'Let him jump into the lake.' Steve suggests. 'Yeah!' I cheer. Nancy frowns. 'You two are crazy. I would say, climb into that tree.' She points towards a tree on the side of the forbidden forest. 'Isn't that forbidden?' Will asks. Jonathan nods and rubs his head. Will hits him. After Dustin has climbed into the tree, it's his turn. 'Uhmm, who should I pick?' He asks. 'Mike.' Will says. 'I agree.' Jonathan smiles. 'I don't!' Mike says. Dustin ends up picking me. 'Robin, truth or dare?' Dustin says. I think. Truth has a chance of revealing stuff I don't want to, while dare is just straight up embarrassing. 'I don't know!' I cry out. 'Can I pick?' Steve says greedy. I shrug. 'Sure.' He picks dare ofcourse and I sigh. This is already a regret. 'Okay, as you and Steve wanted to let me jump into the lake, jump into the lake. And you have to be submerged.' I groan and stand up. 'Steve, can you help me?' I ask so innocent possible. I see Nancy and Jonathan understand my idea and Nancy whispers it to Eddie. Steve stands up and follows me. Hermoine leans to Nancy. I thinks she is asking what is going on, but I can't hear them. Which means Steve can't too. We walk towards a rock on the side. It is the swimming rock, cause you can jump off it easily and climb back up it easily. 'Okay, what do you need my help for?' Steve asks. I check what kind of bra I'm wearing, cause swimming is easier without shirt. It is a simple gray one which isn't seethrough so I take my shirt off. 'I haven't swom here before, you have. Can you point me where I could best jump?' I ask him. He walks to the edge of the rock to point it to me and I push him in. I directly jump next to him so when he gets his head above the water he gets splashed with the water that splashed when I jump in.

Mike's POV:
I just got dared by Jonathan and now it's my turn. Robin and Steve are completely soaked and Eddie and Harry are covered by a smelly potion thingie. 'Robin. Truth or dare?' I ask. She groans, while Steve laughs. 'Yeah Robs, what are you going to choose?' He says. 'Shut up dingus. Truth.' Truth. What is a good question? 'Let's go with the simple one,' I say, 'Who is your crush?' I ask. Robin blushes and looks to the ground. 'I don't think that is something she has to say.' Jonathan  says carefully. 'I agree.' Nancy says, looking really mad at me. 'That's the game!' I protest. 'I tell you guys, don't worry. But thanks Jonathan and Nance.' Before she can say anything more, Fred and George join us. 'Minnie was so annoying!' One of them says. 'We didn't do anything!' The other one says. 'You two playing with a laser to annoy her on purpose. You did do something.' Nancy calls them out. 'What are you doing?' One of them asks. 'Robin was about to tell us who her crush was.' I tell them. They sit down and grab some food. 'Oohh. Tell us.' One of them says. 'Okay. But please don't judge or anything.' Robin says. We all agree and she opens up. 'It's Chrissy Cunningham.

Chrissy's POV:
I'm walking over the grounds over Hogwarts just to take a break, cause you get a lot of homework in third year, when I hear a lot of people. A group of people, u nder whom Nancy, Robin and Steve, are sitting at the lake. Robin is soaked and looks pale. I walk closer to them. 'Robin was about to tell us her crush.' A boy says. I freeze. I shouldn't be eavesdropping, but I am. And I can't stop myself. I hide behind a tree and listen. 'It's Chrissy Cunningham.' I hear Robin say. I glide down the tree from shock. Holy shit, she has a crush on me. I hear footsteps coming my way and I quickly stand up. It's Robin. 'Chrissy.' Robin says shocked. 'Robin.' I say, just as shocked. 'Did you... Did you hear us?' She asks, looking scared. 'Yes.' I say. Robin looks down. 'I think... I might feel the same.' I tell her. She looks up. Her cheeks are wet of tears. I begin to cry too. 'Really?' She asks. I nod. She pulls me closer. 'Hug?' She asks. I nod again and lay my head against her chest. I put my arms around her, just like she has hers around me. She kisses me on my head. 'You're soaked.' I mumble.

A/N:
Yeahh, we're back to business. Thank you so much for reading this, you have no idea how much it helps me. I fixed the order, so now it's the right order again. I have a question, what do you want to read talking about fluff, angst? I mean, we have Chrissy and Robin now. Not sure where that's going yet though. This was chaos.

Byeeeeeeeeeee